Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Where do you send a donation to support...

Posted by tibbar 
Where do you send a donation to support...
December 17, 2019 10:19AM
...The Forum web site. Address? And made out to?

Happy Holidays....
Thanks for your work and the inputs of all

Tibbar (aka Joe Hare)
Re: Where do you send a donation to support...
December 17, 2019 03:52PM
You asked a very good question because it led me to discover there's no way to get to the donation page from the home page. Wow, bad oversight we need to fix ASAP.

The donation page is here http://www.afibbers.org/donations.htm
December 17, 2019 07:04PM
I believe that the entity now has a US IRS 501(c)(3) designation. Hence deductions are tax deductible in the US. If this is important, I'm sure Shannon can provide a tax ID #.
December 17, 2019 08:54PM
GeorgeN
I believe that the entity now has a US IRS 501(c)(3) designation. Hence deductions are tax deductible in the US. If this is important, I'm sure Shannon can provide a tax ID #.

You are correct, George. The AFIB Report has just been granted a 501(c)(3) designation by the IRS so all donations are now fully tax deductible for US tax filers. Thanks for mentioning that.

I also realized after posting my response above that the donation page isn't completely unreacheable; it's only unreacheable from the forums page and that needs to be fixed. But if you go to the afibbers.org home page, a button to click is plainly visible. We're working on completely revamping the site to bring it up to modern standards and that will happen soon, so stand by.
December 22, 2019 08:11AM
." We're working on completely revamping the site to bring it up to modern standards and that will happen soon, so stand by." More changes to figure out

Peggy M
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login