Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

MD Cardiologist Reveals the Solutions to Modern Chronic Disease

Posted by Todd 
MD Cardiologist Reveals the Solutions to Modern Chronic Disease
September 15, 2019 08:57AM
48 min they talk about magnesium. 50 min he brings up AF, and talks about his magnesium water recipe.
Milk of Magnesia main ingredient. Magnesium infusion gets AF under control real fast. Take notes.

[www.youtube.com]
Re: MD Cardiologist Reveals the Solutions to Modern Chronic Disease
September 15, 2019 07:01PM
After seeing this, I think I'll try the magnesium water again.

However, from what I can tell from his site, he doesn't dilute the mixture. He recommends starting out with 4 oz of the the seltzer/mom mixture 2X per day.

Does anyone here drink it "straight"?

if so, any issues?
September 15, 2019 11:03PM
katesshadow
Does anyone here drink it "straight"?

Using our recipe <[www.afibbers.org] which is similar, though I don't think Dr. Davis chills the carbonated water before adding the magnesium hydroxide (MoM), I've made it many times. I always drink it straight. In this interview with Ivor, he mentions that this is the only magnesium formulation he's seen replete severe cases of magnesium wasting. I drink it straight as I do need/go through a lot of magnesium. Everyone has different loterences. .

I tend to make magnesium acetate (mixing MoM with organic apple cider vinegar in a 2:7 ratio) as the acetate turns to bicarb in the body and this is less hassle (reaction is near instantaneous). More info here: <[www.afibbers.org] and in links included in the post.

George
September 16, 2019 09:00AM
Kate - Ever since Erling's Magnesium bicarbonate recipe (WW) was perfected and published here, I've used both the diluted form added to most of the water I drink as well as drinking the concentrate to add to my daily magnesium intake. The bowel tolerance indicator is what dictates how much I take. I also use Albion patented magnesium bisglycinate chelate powdered form to be sure I'm getting enough. I try for around 800 mg a day.

Jackie
October 09, 2019 10:40PM
Jackie where do you get that magnesium? I had been taking Pure Formula mag glycinate but now questioning how well it absorbs. Switched to Kal mag glycinate tablets but now sure how well that absorbs so was thinking of getting a powder
October 16, 2019 10:31AM
Anne - Check this report on the bioavailablity of various forms of magnesium. When magnesium is in the chelated form... as in the patented (Albion) form, it offers the best success for not breaking down in the stomach acid environment and reaching target cells in that form; whereas, other non-chelated forms can combine with other elements and can then become less available or capable of entering the cell (where it works).

[www.afibbers.org]

If you are wanting the patented, chelated form by Albion, the label should indicate that and should also include the designation TRAACS. The TRAACS® brand is your guarantee that Albion minerals are what we say they are: mineral amino acid chelates. [www.albionminerals.com]

FYI... This type can be more expensive.

Hope this helps.
Jackie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login