Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

On my way

Posted by rocketritch 
On my way
July 16, 2019 09:35AM
Sitting here @ Heartfield International Airport on my way to Austin to see Dr. Natale.
My family and I just made $1200 sitting here. Love it when the airlines overbook.
Re: On my way
July 16, 2019 09:48AM
A profitable ablation... that may be a first. :-) Good luck!
July 16, 2019 10:03AM
rocketritch
Sitting here @ Heartfield International Airport on my way to Austin to see Dr. Natale.
My family and I just made $1200 sitting here. Love it when the airlines overbook.

Hartsfield? Atlanta. My town. Good luck!!
July 16, 2019 10:23AM
katesshadow

Hartsfield? Atlanta. My town. Good luck!!

Georgia's always on my mind. My second home. Lived here for six years.
July 16, 2019 11:45AM
Texas is heating up! Safe travels and wishing you all the best with your Natale ablation. As you know, you are in great hands at St. David’s
July 16, 2019 12:23PM
Hey, that’s a good omen Rich ... not that you need one at all! Have an enjoyable flight with the extra $1,200 padding your wallet. And you are number two of three to scheduled to see Dr Natale this week from Afibbers.org ... the first this week just had a successful minor touch up yesterday afternoon and was happy as a clam this morning.

Cheers!
Shannon

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/17/2019 09:58AM by Shannon.
July 18, 2019 04:16PM
Go get'em Rich! Safe travels. TCAI/St. David's and Dr. Natale - the best care anywhere!

It was 100 Sunday when I was there. If only my airline experience was half as positive as yours! But it doesn't matter when you get there and home safe in NSR.

Andy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login