Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cosmic Rays with Cardiac Arrythmias

Posted by afibbers 
Cosmic Rays with Cardiac Arrythmias
December 14, 2016 11:30PM
I was watching a Youtube video about the coming Mini Ice Age. [www.youtube.com]
About 3:20 min. into the video it mentions cardiac arrythmias . That really got my attention, and i started searching that term. I've come across a ton of stuff.
[www.youtube.com] 1:15 min. it brings up AF
Cosmic rays, which are accelerated toward Earth by distant supernova explosions and other violent events, are an important form of space weather. They can seed clouds, trigger lightning, and penetrate commercial airplanes. Furthermore, there are studies linking cosmic rays with cardiac arrhythmias and sudden cardiac death in the general population. Among patients who have an implanted cardioverter – defibrillator (ICD), the aggregate number of life-saving shocks appears to be correlated with the number of cosmic rays reaching the ground. ( In the video's discription ) The stuff above came out of this website. [news.spaceweather.com]

Cardiac Arrhythmia and GeoMagnetic Activity / GMA Sudden Cardiac Death / SCD
[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov]
Keywords: sudden cardiac death, cardiac arrhythmia, geomagnetic activity, proton flux, cosmic ray
The purpose of this paper is a review of a number of studies considering links between life threatening cardiac arrhythmias, sudden cardiac death (SCD) and the level of environmental physical activity factors like geomagnetic activity (GMA) and opposite them cosmic ray and high energy proton flux. This is a part of studies in the field named Clinical Cosmobiology.
Results
As it follows from the results of the quoted studies there is an inverse relationship between the frequency of cardiac arrhythmic events and SCD and the level of daily GMA.
Conclusion
Now studies are in progress considering the role of neutron (cosmic ray) activity in the natural history of the mentioned events. According to the various studies, we can presume that the GMA has some protective effect on cardiac arrhythmias and SCD.

[www.ipej.org] 5 page pdf Good info

cosmic rays with cardiac arrythmias
[www.bing.com] bing search

[www.google.com] Google search

[www.youtube.com]
Youtube search Some AF video's in this search some of you may want to look at

Not sure we can do anything about the cosmic stuff, but is is something to go through. Good Hunting smiling smiley
Re: Cosmic Rays with Cardiac Arrythmias
December 15, 2016 01:35PM
So is a powerful magnetic bracelet or two gonna help? (-;
Re: Cosmic Rays with Cardiac Arrythmias
December 19, 2016 03:04AM
Or maybe a tinfoil hat?

PeggyM
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login