Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Second Ablation With Dr Natale in Austin - Im back

Posted by Methan99 
Second Ablation With Dr Natale in Austin - Im back
November 28, 2016 01:34PM
I’m back from Austin after my procedure with Dr Natale. All went well and total 79 min of radiofrequency energy was delivered. Since this was my send ablation with Natale all the pulmonary veins form over 9 years ago were still isolated. New triggers were identified including LAA and were ablated. Both Flutter and Afib were present and with new advances these points are now being ablated. I had some intermittent PAC and PVC for few days after the procedure but overall all I'm OK. My resting heart rate went up in the third day and is around 90. The facilities are state of the art and staff is very knowledgeable and patient. There is no doubt St Davis is the biggest AFIb center in the world that does 15 procedures day. I personally met with Natale 4 times during my stay even though he did 5 procedures on the same day. His dedication is incredible, he met all his patients on thanksgiving, even thought there was attending physician on the floor that dismissed me @2.

Good luck to all.

Mike
Re: Second Ablation With Dr Natale in Austin - Im back
November 28, 2016 03:06PM
Hi Mike - I knew you'd be reporting with a positive, glowing report. Dr. Natale is incredible. I totally agree.
And, I found the care and attention at St. Davids to be just outstanding and unfortunately, I have several experiences in other facilities (not related to AF procedures) that were sadly lacking.

Now, for you... take it easy and enjoy your NSR.

Best to you,
Jackie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login