Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Update on Next AFIB Report issue

Posted by Shannon 
Update on Next AFIB Report issue
October 01, 2015 09:33AM
For all our subscribers to The AFIB Report, with the beginning of our probably 6 month or so full website redesign process now underway, I noted in our last issue of the newsletter that during this period with my time priority having to go first to the redesign effort, that the publication date for each issue of the newsletter would be less predictable and would likely slip some with, until now, just me being strictly a one man band here (sort of like the Dutch boy with too few fingers to plug the overflowing dyke smiling smiley.

As such, I wanted to update you all that I'm targeting the middle of this month, October, give or take a few days, for publication of the modestly delayed Aug/Sept issue.

Magdalena and I are on our way to La Jolla for my follow up 3D TEE there with Dr Rubenson to confirm what we all expect; that my ADOII plug procedure to close the leak in my LAA last July 2014 is still solid.

This TEE will be done this coming Wednesday and we won't be back home to Sedona until the following weekend, after which I will dive in to finish powering out on this new issue and get it out to you all as soon as possible there after.

Many thanks for everyone's patience and we are looking forward to sharing exciting new ways to present even more in-depth and easy to access and enjoy AFIB related insights after the web revamp is complete and ready for prime time!

Be well,
Shannon

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/02/2015 04:41PM by Shannon.
Que
Re: Update on Next AFIB Report issue
October 05, 2015 02:40AM
Thanks Shannon for the update and best wishes for your visit with Dr. Rubenson!

Let me know if you need some help with the site upgrade. smiling smiley

Que
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login