Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Aflutter

Posted by RonM 
Aflutter
September 22, 2015 06:10PM
I spoke to soon! The day after my blanking period w/ not a single episode of afib/aflutter & a call out to Dr. Natale to stop my Eliquis. Aflutter via my Alivecor ( initially said normal, but was read as flutter per alivecor)....for only about a minute or so. What does it mean? Heres hoping it was a run of pacs/pvcs!!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 09/22/2015 08:09PM by RonM.
Re: Aflutter
September 22, 2015 09:21PM
If it was AFlutter, It could mean that the Ablation worked, in that an episode terminated in short order. Doesn't sound like much to worry about, if it continues, you should verify with an EKG exactly what it is. Episodes that short don't mean that Eliquis is needed.
September 23, 2015 01:14AM
Hi Ron short runs of garden variety ectopy are very often listed by Alivecor as with suspected AFIB or A flutter.

Email me a PDF copy of the Alivecor strip that showed that. But chances are its likely nothing to worry about.. Will check it out and confirm though when you forward the EKG along to me.

Take care,
Shannon
September 26, 2015 05:37PM
It turns out my alivecor reading was confirmed by Shannon and Dr. Natale as NSR. 7 day Holter is on its way! Keep your fingers crossed.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login