Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A number of ways to end an episode - maybe

Posted by Sam 
Sam
A number of ways to end an episode - maybe
May 31, 2015 09:57AM
I found this link recently. If anyone has tried any of these ( with or without success) i'm sure many of us would like to know.

[www.watercure2.org]

The one I've tried -though not as a way to revert; I used it as a 'cure', is EFT. I had no success in spite of doing it every day for months.

Sam
Re: A number of ways to end an episode - maybe
June 02, 2015 02:34PM
Tried it a few times... seems like the link provided doesn't work.

/L
June 02, 2015 06:10PM
I modified the link a bit (dropped the s from https) and got it to work: <[www.watercure2.org]

Hans mentioned trying EFT in his first book, "I tried qi gong, acupuncture, Chinese herbal medicine, regression therapy, biofeedback, Reiki, Shiatsu, Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT), homeopathy, naturopathy, magnesium infusions, and probably a few more modalities that I don’t recall. All of them were quite pleasant except for perhaps the acupuncture and the foul-tasting Chinese remedies, but unfortunately, none of them had any effect whatsoever on the frequency or duration of my episodes."

George
Sam
June 03, 2015 11:00AM
Thanks for doing that, George.
Sam
Anonymous User
June 03, 2015 12:46PM
GeorgeN,

Please, what is 'his first book', when did he write this, and what were his qualifications? Of the many 'modalities' tried, without any effect, only magnesium infusions have a foundation in conventional medical science. Possibly this was too early in the science for him to be aware that restoring intracellular magnesium might require many infusions, and significant time for proteolytic enzyme synthesis to be sufficient, even longer for the enzymes to 'resorb' interstitial collagen for electrical conduction and heart rhythm to be restored. Further, as pointed out below in the 2011 electrophysiology presentation Proarrhythmic potential of fibrosis [spo.escardio.org] , fibrosis is potentially reversible whereas necrosis is not. Perhaps his atrial fibrillation was caused by necrotic tissue interference, not fibrotic tissue.
June 07, 2015 10:38PM
Hans is the founder of this site and ran it for many years before retiring and turning it over to Shannon 18 months ago. Though ~12 years old, it is still a great summary of the many issues surrounding Lone Afib <[www.yourhealthbase.com] A brief bio is here in the center of the page <[www.afibbers.org]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login