Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

5 Year Post Ablation

Posted by Jdeleeuw 
5 Year Post Ablation
May 18, 2015 09:17PM
Haven't been on the board in quite sometime but wanted to let everyone know I have made it 5 years since my Natale ablation for Lone Afib. I had one small issue about 3 years in where my heart had a view skipped beats here and there for less than 12 hours and resolved on its own. Other than that I have had no issues. After that small incident I have religiously taken a vitamin supplement recommended on this site and feel this helps. There was a period of time prior to my ablation that I was on several medications to try and keep me in sinus rhythm but ultimately didn't work. Since taking these medications I definitely have had stomach issues ever since and believe that these medications likely contributed to this.

Thank you Jackie and Hans for all you do! It was feedback and research that you provided that ultimately helped me make the most informed decision to move forward with my ablation and with who I chose to perform it. I have never had one regret in my decision! I am thrilled to see this site continues to provide valuable info, support and resources for people that were in my shoes and desperately looking for answers. God Bless!
Re: 5 Year Post Ablation
May 19, 2015 09:11AM
Jdeleeuw Whats the supplement
May 19, 2015 02:26PM
I have been taking the Xtendlife Total Balance.
May 19, 2015 09:12PM
Congrats on 5 years of NSR............I hope it continues well for you.

Ken
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login