Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Posted by Shannon 
Happy Holidays Everyone!
December 24, 2014 10:05AM
Magdalena and I want to send best wishes to our Afibber's extended family here for all the very best in health, happiness and a rewarding new year in 2015!

And I appreciate very much too the many contributions to the our dynamic forum dialogue over this past year making it a uniquely insightful resource for Afibbers everywhere who are seeking discussion on a broad range of topics that relate both directly, and indirectly, toward better understanding of not only living with and better controlling AFIB, but indeed, with how to improve many aspects of our health and well-being.

Magdalena and I embark next weekend, on Jan 4th, for Houston again and MD Anderson Cancer Center for Magdalena's surgery on Jan 6th to remove her left kidney cancer with a truly world renowned expect surgeon in this specific procedure, and with high confidence in a good outcome after meeting with Dr Wood and their whole team last week over several very busy days in Houston.

Both of us want to thank, once again, all those who have expressed such heartfelt best wishes for her, and I will keep you all posted as things unfold with the aim to be back in the saddle here more consistently again as soon as possible once she is well on the mend.

Be well all, and with lots of NSR in 2015!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/25/2014 12:31AM by Shannon.
Re: Happy Holidays Everyone!
December 24, 2014 10:41AM
Dear Magdalena and Shannon,

I wish you both the best in life: Wisdom, Health, Abundance, Opportunities to be in Service to Others, True Love and Heartfelt Friendship.

I know that, with your help, Shannon, Magdalena will receive the best of the best in care for her upcoming treatments and procedures.

Thank You Shannon, for your selfless service to those on this forum. You have been a tireless researcher and friend to those who so appreciate your help and wise council.

Happy Holidays and wishes for a Wonderful New Year!

John Berger
December 24, 2014 12:01PM
Shannon,

Best wishes to you and Magdalena for a restful, happy Holiday, and a happy, healthful, and peaceful New Year.

We are all so grateful for your insight and very hard work on the Forum. I, for one, would be lost without this amazing community that you so selflessly give to.

Blessings for you both!

Louise
December 24, 2014 12:04PM
Thank you, Shannon... and certainly, the very best to you and Magdalena. We will be awaiting your news.
Meanwhile, enjoy a peaceful and blessed Christmas with your family.... and may the New Year bring an abundance of good health for you both.

Most sincerely,
Jackie
December 24, 2014 06:26PM
Shannon, Wishing you all the best for you and Magdalena.
December 24, 2014 09:55PM
Shannon, thank you so much for the care and concern I received from you. I am most grateful to have this forum. You are such a giving person. I know you will be the best caregiver Magdalena could possibly have. The best to you both as you pursue her care. I will continue to pray for you both. Lynda. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL.
Anonymous User
December 25, 2014 10:32AM
Merry Christmas, Happy New Year!

PeggyM
December 25, 2014 03:46PM
Merry Christmas to ALL and a Happy New Year.
Anonymous User
December 25, 2014 08:47PM
Shannon, I wish you and your wife all the best.

And Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy New year!
May you all be in good health, perfect NSR and filled with happiness.

Duke
December 26, 2014 08:58AM
Back at ya, S!

/L
December 26, 2014 09:01PM
Shannon;
My prayers are with you and your wife.

Your wife is lucky to have a person who can do the research you do to find the top experts in any field. Shannon, despite my skepticism, you steared me and so many others to Dr. Natale and helped save lives. I have no doubt you have done the same to help your wife and feel success and good health will follow.

I wish you both the best next year and beyond.

-"AnnieK"

PS I had my 6 mo checkup in Austin at the end of November and am doing fine and feel fantastic. I was told that Natale means Christmas in Italian ...that must mean that I - and all the others - are Christmas miracles! Thank you for your part in making miracles happen.
December 28, 2014 07:32PM
Shannon,

Best wishes to you and Magdalena. You are both in my prayers. Safe travels!

Sincerely,

Ken
December 29, 2014 06:15PM
HI Shannon - so good to hear from you and especially to hear the news about Magdalena's prognosis and expected good outcome. She is indeed very lucky to have such a devoted, smart, and positive man to help her navigate the challenging and scary experience of cancer. We will all be eager to hear how she is doing, as often as you feel up to writing.

May the new year bring much happiness and good health to you and Magdalena. Please let her know she has a lot of current and former Afibbers rooting for her! smiling smiley

Happy New Year and best wishes to you all ~ with gratitude ~ Barb

P.S. I start my 7 day heart monitor tomorrow for my 6 month follow up....keeping toes and fingers crossed!
December 29, 2014 10:24PM
Shannon,
Wishing you and Magdalena the very Best in 2015!

Blessings my Friend,

McHale
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login