Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Need Help With EMF

Posted by Windstar 
Need Help With EMF
June 16, 2014 03:41PM
My nutritionist did an emf test of my home and found that both my LCD computer monitor and bedroom area are causing insomnia and heart palpitation problems. So, I have not used my computer for 2 1/2 days. He found that a 15 watt 550 MHz microwave antenna at a distance of 2 miles is bombarding my bed with EMF. We have moved my bed to a smaller room where supposedly these microwaves are not a problem. However, my sleep and heart palpitations have not improved after a week of sleeping there.

We read an article by Step Sinatra, son of Cardiologist Steve Sinatra, who said that he had intense EMF sensitivity. He said that using grounding sheets for his bed, and a grounding pad under his computer, greatly reduced his symptoms. Has anyone here tried either of these to help with emf sensitivity. If so, what brands work well for you?

In another article by Dr. Steven Sinatra, he says that grounding outside by by going barefoot in the grass or on the concrete for 80 minutes daily will significantly reduce one's EMF sensitivity and inflammation. However, he hsays that doing this will thin the bleed, and that those who are on blood thinners should not do this without cousulting a doctor. I am presently on Xeralto, a blood thinner, and wonder if I could do grounding for 30-40 minutes safely. Has anyone had any experience with this?

In our research to find an electrically safe computer monitor, we have had very little luck. One company which claims to have zero emission monitors does so by shielding many of its components with mu-metal. However, we have read that magnetic waves can even go through lead, and wonder whether a zero emission monitor is possible. I think there are even high frequencies put out by the monitors that need to be reduced. Is anyone familiar with a reliable brand of zero or low emission monitors, hopefully off the shelf, and with emission specs? Also, I have read that the monitors' worst emissions are from the high frequencies but others say the worst are the low frequency (magnetic). Do you have thoughts on this?

Thanks much for your help.
Nancy M.
Re: Need Help With EMF
June 17, 2014 12:37AM
I'd be very leary of any nutritionist, or anyone else for that matter, who "found that both my LCD computer monitor and bedroom area are causing insomnia and heart palpitation problems". Actually, I'd run the other way. How could he or she possibly know that? I'm not discounting the possibility that EMF's could be contributing, I'm just allergic to people's agendas.
June 17, 2014 08:40AM
I believe intererence does affect all of us. Obviously we are electric...right? So all of the technology we have managed to conjure must in some way have an affect......Electric Fields Everywhere!

but to try and filter or sort all of that out........No way. You live in a world where everything eveywhere is EMF
there would be no way possible to even try and figure that out. Maybe move to a rainforest with no TV, no radio, no electric!
I have read studies about a correlation to cancer and proximity of bedrooms and high power lines and transformers.

Flecainide is very effective in reducing palpitations
June 17, 2014 09:29AM
Ralph Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'd be very leary of any nutritionist, or anyone
> else for that matter, who "found that both my LCD
> computer monitor and bedroom area are causing
> insomnia and heart palpitation problems".
> Actually, I'd run the other way. How could he or
> she possibly know that? I'm not discounting the
> possibility that EMF's could be contributing, I'm
> just allergic to people's agendas.

I agree with Ralph on this. A nutritionist finding the EMF demons in your house? I would run and run fast. That's just the way I roll.
June 17, 2014 10:33AM
Nancy - Three years ago, I posted info on EMFs offered by a Building Biologist, Oram Miller .... about remediation for homes that are affected by the antennas and cell towers, etc. There are many complications for those who are overburdened and sensitive. Eventually, everyone becomes affected with time...some more rapidly than others, apparently.

Part 2 [www.afibbers.org] Electropollution (Toxic Frequencies) - Health Risks Identified

Part 1 [www.afibbers.org] Electropollution - Cardiovascular Risk?

You should also check out Oram's website and follow the links there that relate to your situation. [www.createhealthyhomes.com]

Dr. Sinatra's son is a classic example of how severely ill people can become when affected by EMFs... He was on his death bead and Dr. Sinatra describes all that was done to help reverse his condition.

After I heard Dr. Sinatra's presentation and then Oram Miller's two part presentation, I decided to use a grounding/Earthing pad as additional protection and in the good weather, I do Earthing as much as I possibly can. The Earthing book came along with the pad, as I recall. If I'm going to be at the computer for a long time, I connect it so I can sit with my feet grounded on the pad.

Here's an interesting tidbit. The pad is between the sheets at the foot of the bed. I sleep with my feet touching the pad. I recently rescued a cat from the shelter who likes to sleep on my bed... but he gravitates to the area of the Earthing pad even though it isn't visible. He just 'senses' it, apparently and when he's there, I have to try to get my share of the pad touching my feet. winking smiley

Jackie
June 17, 2014 11:18PM
Your nutritionist is nothing more than a snake oil salesman. Seriously, EMFs bombarding your bed at night? HUh?
June 18, 2014 12:12AM
Nancy - whether it is effective for our health or not, we use earthing pads at the computer and earthing sheets on our beds. My wife is quite adamant about their use, and I am happy to go along as it just makes sense. I used the earthing sheets after my ablation and while on Xeralto for six weeks and did not notice a problem. We have very little opportunity to go barefoot, and yet there is no doubt that for 50 million years of evolution we were grounded until the advent of rubber soles within the last 40 or 50 years. The science is there to support Earthing / grounding and we choose to believe it.

Perhaps if I had not become so sick with afib we would not be on this path, but after dealing with such a tough disease, we are throwing everything at it to stay well. Many people look at me with bewilderment for travelling to France for an ablation, for taking lots of supplement, avoiding gluten and other toxins - and for grounding. However, when the symptoms are acute, everything seems to become a trigger and it makes sense to me to leave no stone unturned.

I do know that the creator of this site, Hans Larsen, put a great deal of effort into reducing his EMF exposure and he is a highly educated scientist.

Here is another interesting tidbit on Earthing. Prior to my ablation, I suffered from sinus bradycardia - a significant low heart rate which many of the affibers have, and which can be a trigger for an event. I have recorded a heart rate as low as 35, but typically it would be in the mid 40's to low 50's at rest. (I used to think it meant I was an amazing athlete, until I discovered it has a medical diagnosis and name.). Shortly after getting our Earthing pads, I was sitting in my lazy boy chair monitoring my heart rate which was very low at that moment. I placed my bare feet on the grounded pad and watched in amazement as my heart rate crept higher by close to 10 bpm. I took my feet off the pad and it slowed down again. We went back and forth with this to make sure it was real. If you want to see a YouTube video that will give you another idea of the effect of earthing, google David Wolfe.

Personally I would pay attention to what your nutritionist is saying, do some more research and deal with it the best you can. Although I never bought one, Gaus Meters are supposed to be readily a available and could help in your quest.

When there are so many in the mainstream medical communities who don't have the time, education or inclination to colour outside the box while looking for cures, you may be lucky to have found an alternative health care provider willing to consider other possible causes.
Best of luck, Ron
June 18, 2014 10:40AM
Chrisdot - The electropollution issue is totally factual. As an example, in some areas where smart meters are everywhere, people are having big problems with insomnia. Sensitive individuals have a mirad of health issues as a result.

This topic seems to be well-suppressed in the US media but well-recognized and publicized in Europe. You can learn a lot if you care to by going to Oram Miller's website that I listed for Nancy. He does home remediation to shield from electropollution in cases where people are dramatically affected . We are being bombarded by EMFs from many sources and most people are totally unaware of the potential cumulative risk factors.

Nancy mentions cardiologist, Stephen Sinatra's work alerting the public to the potential dangers of cumulative EMFs and EMRs in the workplace, home and particularly schools where young brains are especially vulnerable. He is collaborating with Magda Havas, PhD on the topic of 'dirty electricity'.... read some of the reports at this Google search link: [www.google.com]

Further and more indepth reading about the effects on the body can be verified by the writings of biophysicist / surgeon Robert O. Becker:

-- The Body Electric: Electromagnetism And The Foundation of Life (1985)
-- Cross Currents: The Perils of Electropollution, The Promise of Electromedicine, (1990)

Jackie

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/18/2014 01:38PM by Jackie.
June 18, 2014 02:47PM
What qualifications does this nutritionist have in conducting a so called EMF test? What kind of instrument does this person use to measure the EMF'S? Where did this Nutritionist get there training?

This is the kind of "so called test" that makes me so leary. There is so much false crap being thrown around this day and time and individuals make a mint off the vulnerable looking for any answer.

If this would have been a Communications engineer or even a electro technology engineer I might not be so skeptical. Our world we live in is one big magnet with EMF'S present everywhere.

We must be careful of the vultures circling to take advantage of our pocket books in our weak moments mentally and physically.

I have tried a lot of different theories to relieve my Interstitial Cystitis pain in my penis tip. There are many so called solutions but nothing has helped except a diet change.
June 18, 2014 07:24PM
If you're interested, check out this link which is one of several related to a previous thread on Electropollution as it relates to this discussion. [www.afibbers.org]

From the Create Healthy Homes website, Oram Miller BBEC has a web page listing appropriate EMF meters and instruments...

[www.createhealthyhomes.com]

Oram Miller, BBEC, Certified Building Biology(TM) Environmental Consultant
"EMF" Consultant Healthy New Building and Remodeling Consultant

Serving Clients with On-Site Home and Office EMF Evaluations in
Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside and San Diego Counties
and Nationwide by Telephone

There are specific classes that certify the Building Biologist Consultants qualified to assess the home environment and make recommendations for remediation procedures.

As I recall in previous discussions on the various Electropollution threads including the Oram Miller's teleconference notes, Hans reported having his home environment tested by a similar professional.

Note this link on the Standards: [www.createhealthyhomes.com]

And this one for finding a Certified Building Biologist - [www.createhealthyhomes.com]

As it all relates to Afib... and other health issues caused by Electropollution...and interference with the electronic of cellular function, refer to the post of a couple years ago...

[www.afibbers.org]
(Today Dr. Becker might write The Body Electronic)

Quotes:

-- (R. T. Mathias et alsmiling smileyThus each of our cells is not only a miniature biochemical factory, it is also a miniature computer. The logic gates within a cell are the proteins that comprise the signal transduction cascades.

-- (Bruce Liptonsmiling smileyThe fact that the cell membrane and a computer chip are homologues means that it is both appropriate and instructive to better fathom the workings of the cell by comparing it to a personal computer... computers and cells are programmable. The point: a cell is a "programmable chip" whose behavior and genetic activity are primarily controlled by environmental signals, not genes.

Jackie
June 19, 2014 11:40AM
You can test for EMF's - I've done so with special meters that are legitimate. The biggest sources are often cordless phones - even more than cellphones. Some of them broadcast lots of emf's whether or not the phone is being used. Wireless routers are pretty bad too, but much less so as you get further from them - make sure they are at least 10 feet or more from where you spend significant time if you care about this issue (which I believe you should). That said, my reaction to Windstar's post is to anyone making the conclusion that the EMF's (whether measured or not) were causing insomnia and afib. Those are the words of a new-age huckster (whether they are conscious of their deceit or not is a different question)..
June 19, 2014 11:45AM
[ghosthuntingequipment.net]

Here is a ghost EMF detector/meter. You can find anything you want if you BELIEVE.

Just because someone writes a article on the web does not make him a expert.

I wonder confused smiley if this EMF meter could be calibrated for EMF pollution? Multitasking at its best. Okay I have had some fun.
June 19, 2014 06:31PM
Can Cordless Phones Affect Your Heart?

By HMDI Editors Published: 09 February 2011

Over the past decade, controversy has been building as to whether radiation from wireless devices like cellular and cordless phones can cause health problems ranging from insomnia to cancer. As a growing number of people are reporting symptoms such as dizziness, heart palpitations and digestive disturbances when exposed to various electromagnetic fields (EMFs), concerns have risen as to whether electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) is truly a hypersensitivity issue.

Researchers had hoped that the long-awaited Interphone Study results would help resolve the issue and assist authorities in determining whether current safety standards1 should be revised; however, the study results were deemed “inconclusive” due to biases and errors despite data that “heavy” cell phone use (30 minutes per day for 10 or more years) was linked to increased risk of cancer2. Other experts published the BioInitiative Report in 2007, through which evidence from a wide range of other studies was summarized to suggest that safety standards should be revised because electromagnetic fields (EMFs) from wireless technologies may cause non-thermal health effects like heart arrhythmias, insomnia, and immune system dysfunction. Most of the studies, though, have not demonstrated instantaneous or direct evidence of such negative health effects… until now, that is.

The Havas Study on EMFs and Heart Rate Variability (HRV)

In late 2010, Magda Havas, Ph.D, an electrosmog and electrosensitivity expert, published results of a groundbreaking study in the European Journal of Oncology which demonstrated that some wireless EMFs can adversely affect heart function. Using a NervExpress HRV Monitoring System and a Lifeforce UA-767 digital blood pressure monitor, Havas and her colleagues first measured baseline heart rate variability (HRV) and blood pressure in 25 generally healthy individuals. The researchers then continually monitored the subjects’ HRV and blood pressure during a series of exposures, in 3-minute intervals, to cordless phone base station emissions (2.4 GHz – which is about the same frequency as WiFi and microwave ovens).

The subjects, who had filled out wellness and EHS questionnaires prior to the physiological testing, were located approximately two feet from each base station and were unaware as to whether each base station was operative; background EMF was also carefully measured and accounted for. While 15 of the 25 did not demonstrate detectable cardiovascular changes in response to the EMF exposure, 10 of the subjects (40 percent) displayed increased heart rate, arrhythmias (irregular heartbeats, a.k.a. heart palpitations), or other disturbances in HRV. Four subjects experienced overt tachycardia, or intense and prolonged heart racing, after a second or two of exposure, with one subject’s heart almost tripling its rate. The 10 subjects with noticeable cardiovascular changes had HRV readings which evidenced strong increases in sympathetic nervous activity and decreases in parasympathetic activity.

This picture, which appears at Emfnews.org, is a great example of how a myriad of stressors can impact the heart.

Wireless technology has brought a whole new set of issues to cardiology. Patient complaints of unexplained arrhythmias are usually attributed to “emotional stress,” though other behaviors or situations that can trigger or exacerbate arrhythmia include cigarette smoking, overeating, having too much caffeine, alcohol, or sugar, using stimulant or some prescription drugs, exposure to environmental toxins, magnesium deficiency, menopause, and competing in sports activities. Cardiologists now must add to this mix the possibility that overexposure to EMF is causing their patients’ hearts to go out of rhythm. In addition to conducting HRV tests, they need to ask patients about their technology usage patterns: do they use WiFi, cordless or cellular phones, or baby monitors? If so, for how long per day? Would they be willing to switch to land telephone and wired internet lines? How close do they live to cell phone towers?

Continue
[www.heartmdinstitute.com]
June 19, 2014 08:09PM
Smackman, I appreciate your cynicism, but EMF's are scientifically verifiable and measurable - their effect is what is disputed. Some people seem to be very affected by them, and it is easy to think they are "imagining" it if you don't have the same type of sensitivity. Windstar, I am in no way suggesting that EMF's aren't a problem for you - just reacting to what you reported as a conclusion made by someone else. If your nutritionist had said "EMF's MAY be causing or contributing to your insomnia and afib", I would have basically agreed.
June 20, 2014 05:34PM
Ralph Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Smackman, I appreciate your cynicism, but EMF's
> are scientifically verifiable and measurable -
> their effect is what is disputed. Some people
> seem to be very affected by them, and it is easy
> to think they are "imagining" it if you don't have
> the same type of sensitivity. Windstar, I am in
> no way suggesting that EMF's aren't a problem for
> you - just reacting to what you reported as a
> conclusion made by someone else. If your
> nutritionist had said "EMF's MAY be causing or
> contributing to your insomnia and afib", I would
> have basically agreed.

I know it is real; I am a EE by trade and we use to check microwaves for leakage while it was running. This was in the 1990's. Our concern was individuals who had pacemakers at the time.

I will leave it there. I am now retired from a back injury in 2003. I did not intend to offend anyone but I do feel there are scam artist EVERYWHERE wanting to devour our pocket books.

Credentials would have to be shown from any individual who wanted to check my home for EMF'S.

I actually took a "in house" course to be certified to use this instrument. We paid a "big" price for that instrument back then.

I was a EE but my credentials was also in Electronic Technology. I worked at Oil Refineries and Chemical plants since I received my degree in 1977 until Sept 2003 when I had a car wreck and my lower thoracic spine was "compromised". T11 and T12 and also L1 but it was not as bad. I had a Thoracic Anterior Corpectomy in Jan. 2006.

I was injured on the job so it fell under Workers Comp. They denied my surgery 2 years.... Long story but they disabled me. We settled 9 years 4 months later.
June 20, 2014 06:55PM
Thanks for everyone' s help.

Jackie, I am checking out all the links you've given, but it is taking me time as I am trying to limit my time in front of the monitor. We have moved my monitor 3 feet away so I am only getting about 1/4th the exposure as before, but we still want to find a low EMF emission monitor to purchase, if possible. Still don't know how to find one so far. The grounding pad sounds like a plan as well. Glad to hear you are using one Jackie--as always you are way ahead of the rest of us in knowing how to protect your health.

RonB, thanks for your input on how you used the grounding pad and sheet after your ablation when you were on Xeralto and had no problems with them. That makes me much more reassured about using them. My nutritionist is letting me use his grounding sheet to see if it helps me so I don't have to buy one. In fact, he says if it helps, I can keep it as a gift!! I tried it for the first time last night and my sleep improved, but that was just one night, so time will tell. But amazingly, the joint pain in my thumbs that I've had for over two months is gone after sleeping on this grounding sheet for one night! Dr. Sinatra says that it reduces inflammation, and I know my body is full of it as I am currently detoxing my liver, kidneys, and lymph system.

Will let you know how my insomnia responds to the grounding sheet and if it helps my palpitations.

Many blessings to all,
Nancy M
June 23, 2014 01:08PM
This strikes me as a general health issue-

Jackie, I am checking out all the links you've given, but it is taking me time as I am trying to limit my time in front of the monitor.

Nancy, I think Smackman and Ralph have given good advice. Limit your monitor exposure to this sort of thing-
June 23, 2014 02:22PM
Perhaps I'm missing something here. EMF....electromotive force?

The earth's magnetic field can generate it, visible light is electro-magnetic.... anything from gamma to radio waves can generate it - that's what we live in, and did so when we were all still knuckle-draggers.

I am Mr. Inflammation....no kidding....arthritis, torn body parts, pain is everywhere all time....

FWIW, just about every time I try a new gimmick I feel better for a few days. That's the good ol' placebo effect. It's funny - I laugh at the tricks our minds play on ourselves - good stuff.

That makes me wonder too, how many people who were tested while being bombarded with device-generated EMF's and knew it, had a response that was as much to do with their thought process than any actual physical process. We are not metal conductors that generate current in the presence of a moving magnetic field, however, we do know that ionic movement is capable of being modified in some rare situations as disruptions can occur at the molecular level - that would certainly depend on the level of energy emmitted and proximity to same, no? All that stuff is 1/Rsquared regarding distance effects, which applies to both magnetic and electrical fields, as I recall.

We all know that some types of EMF's affect humans and all life forms, for that matter. Visible light is benign... xrays aren't. Well over 50 years ago a study was done on soviet radar operators that showed the microwave frequencies were capable of breaking down DNA to the point of higher cancer probability, so now we shield ourselves from that kind of stuff as well as other known dangerous frequencies.

How can a "nutritionist" know that the level of microwave emmission from a tower is harmful when innumerable studies have been made regarding microwave damage that have shown otherwise? Even worse, what carefully guarded information does he or she have that ties any frequency type to the kinds of physical problems that are popularly attributed to these various wavelengths?

The trick is to not let the term "EMF" scare you too much... like everything else, moderation is key when dealing with any unnatural activity. When I use my monitor too much my neck and back hurts - but that's not due to the EMF's it emits.

You cannot escape the mighty EMForces that surround us, Luke. :-)

Grounding....OK...isn't that more to do with static electricity and the possibility of some possible physiological effect thereof?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 06/23/2014 02:49PM by Tom B.
June 23, 2014 09:45PM
The excerpt below was taken from createhealthyhomes.com, a website by Oram Miller. This is one of the sites Jackie recommended exploring, and it is filled with valuable information. For many of us, demineralization is a major problem causing afib, and Dr. Deagle believes there is a link between demineralization and EMFs.

Nancy M

"Possible Medical Explanation for Hypersensitivity to Dirty Power

An important part of the discussion between Dr. William Deagle and Rob States in their October 13, 2011 interview is Dr. Deagle's suggestion that the symptoms experienced by Rob's electrically-sensitive clients seemed to him to be due to cellular de-mineralization.

Dr. Deagle said, "I expect this affects ion channels...The biggest thing to prevent the effect of dirty electricity and radiation RF is mineralization. It appears electromagnetic radiation smog is a de-mineralizer. The primary effect seems to be de-mineralization of tissue...I think what it's doing is it's jamming ion channels and it's jamming the normal trans-cellular membrane potentials so your body can't pump minerals in that need to be in like potassium, magnesium, so you get a functional deficiency of those minerals."

Dr. Deagle mentioned a buccal (inner cheek) scraping method to determine your cellular mineralization levels. He sells what he calls his "Electrosmog Smart Meter Protocol" using mineral salts and other ingredients. This is discussed in his radio interview with Rob. As always, check with your health care practitioner before beginning any supplementation regimen.

If true, this information could give us an important physiological explanation for just how symptoms of electrical hypersensitivity manifest. It also gives us a way to measure these cellular effects and a way in which EHS people can potentially be helped from a dietary standpoint. Rob says, "A couple of people I have met who are EMF-sensitive for decades, for a long period of time, they actually tailor their diet to how much RF they've been exposed to. And they'll typically go through doses of Vitamin C and other supplements when they encounter RF disease."
June 23, 2014 11:19PM
I ordered a tinfoil helmet from Amazon
June 24, 2014 02:38PM
Thanks, Nancy - I have yet to read all the valuable info at Oram Miller's website... but I do recall his commenting about the rupturing of cells and leaking of magnesium ... I'm pleased to see the mention of the buccal scraping for testing which I assume is Exatest.

Electromagnetic Fields and Electromagnetic Radiation are here to stay. Avoiding over-exposure becomes the challenge, especially in those who develop hypersensitivity... as did Cardiologist Stephen Sinatra's son who was on his death bed as a result of severe contamination that began in an office on Wall Street. After his recovery which involved considerable heroics, Dr. Sinatra began spreading the word about the risks of the various forms of electropollution.

I know several people who were having severe insomnia and responded well to removing all sources of EMFs out of the bedroom including not sleeping with their cell phones on and close by. They removed the TV and took away anything electrical from the bedside. One interview I heard was warning parents about the risks of children and teens sleeping with their cell phones on and tucked under their pillows or in the crotch area for ready access. The comment was they were setting up big cellular changes that could result in severe consequences.

Those of us who are older have had only a decade or two of this type exposure, but the alarm comes from children who are born into environments that totally abound with electropollution... including continual WiFi exposure in school.

Jackie
June 26, 2014 04:32PM
Jackie, why do you believe that the story told about Dr. Sinatra's son is true? I don't mean him getting ill and recovering, but rather his story and conclusions about the causes and the heroic recovery. There are lots moving parts in people - working in the insanity of Wall Street would be enough explanation for me for a breakdown. The causes of his recover could have little to do with removing himself from excessive emf's (assuming that is what he did). Just because someone is self-reporting things doesn't mean that their conclusions are correct.
Again, my view is that emf's warrant our attention. I'm just writing this with the hope that it influences the dialogue about the need to scrutinize unsubstantiated theories and claims, no matter how charismatic the deliverer.
June 26, 2014 06:35PM
TomB,

Have you tried using turmeric and quercetin for inflammation? According to Dr. Russell Blaylock, retired neurosurgeron and alternative med doc, this combination is a winner. He continually recommends them in his newsletters. It is best to buy a brand of turmeric with Meriva as turmeric is hard for the body to absorb. One good brand is Source Naturals, which I think you can get at iherb.com. I am have used Terry NaturallyCuramin for inflammation. It is pricey but really works to relieve pain.

Jackie,

Thanks again for all the links you've provided. If others here would just read them, they would find there is a plethora of scientific evidence that EMFs cause health problems, especially for those of us who are already chemically/toxically challenged as I am.

Nancy M
June 26, 2014 07:02PM
Ralph - In the interview with Dr. Sinatra on the topic of Electropollution, he used his son's case as an example of extreme sensitivity manifestation. He painfully detailed the course of the illness, the hospitalization and various connections that led to the diagnosis of EMF sensitivity that was traced to the enormous amount of EMF exposure in the work environment...(like massive rows of wireless electronic equipment) as well as the fact that he lived in the city making the exposure 24/7. Certainly, there is always the possibility that if he were over-stressed (job-wise) to the point where his body was unable to cope, all the more reason that he reacted so severely. I recall that he was flown in the 11th hour from the original hospital as a critically-ill emergency patient to an environmental care hospital for assessment and then the findings that even the hospital environment had its own share of EMF exposure from the various monitoring equipment etc. I should be able to locate the notes I made during the interview and if so, I'll post a few more of the the details.

The other interviews with Oram Miller (the Building Biologist who does home remediation for a living) on topic of people developing extremely disrupting health issues due to home EMF sensitivity are compelling as well. He shared details on a large number of cases where people were very ill from constant EMF overload and once those were cleared from the home environment, health returned.

Those offering cautionary advice on this topic always point out that the US media apparently has a gag order on informing the public on the detrimental effects of EMFs which tends to lull the public into complacency and makes the facts difficult to accept when they are exposed. Vested interests. And, probably also because with the abundance of electronic gadgets that emit the EMFs... including the GPS systems in automobiles, it's difficult to cut down on exposure without seeing the evidence in 'black and white' Bad press might reduce sales income, but probably not.

That said, with so many other significant sources of exposures at every turn, it's not difficult to imagine the long-term consequences. It just makes sense to know about the risks and try to limit exposure whenever possible.

Jackie
June 26, 2014 07:37PM
Good advice, Jackie. I read Step Sinatra's story to my Women's Bible Study group this morning and I could see that many were skeptical about it. Still, I did my part is trying to spread the word and enlighten them about what I had learned in my research on EMFs. That's all we can do!

Thanks again for all your help on this.

Nancy M
June 27, 2014 05:14PM
Sinatra and Blaylock are the "Daily Double" for Doctors most often referred to as Quacks.

Here's a link a for Blaylock: [mediamatters.org]

Here's one for Sinatra: [theness.com]

Google has plenty more-
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login