Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Week five post ablation report

Posted by tsco 
Week five post ablation report
March 31, 2014 08:29PM
Well until today I have been doing pretty good. Now I am having my rhythmic pac's about every tenth beat! I am discouraged I have to admit. Kind of fell into that what , why frame of mind. I am taking an antibiotic due to a small bladder infection. Antibiotics don't affect us do they ? Just coincidental I started getting a few palps a day or two ago when I started it?? I did feel tired today maybe that's it. They say the blank period is like three months but if my wounds external from the ablation are heeled, you would think internally they would be also?? don't know guess maybe I never will.
Anonymous User
Re: Week five post ablation report
April 01, 2014 10:48AM
Could be the urinary infection gave you the unwanted activity, doesn't have to be the antibiotic. Altho i have seen posts from people who think antibiotics gave them whatever, ectopics or frank afib. They could be right, because everybody is different. Me, any infection will set off afib.

PeggyM
April 01, 2014 04:58PM
Hi TSCO. Make sure you are keeping up your mg. k+ and taurine supplementation. For most of us a diet high in salt of forgetting to fully supplement with K+ will cause pacs even after a successful ablation or two. Take a look at Hans' PAC tamer recommendation. Good luck. Dennis
April 02, 2014 08:13AM
Thanks Dennis I will look into that. I kind of wondered about Potassium even tho Im doing a couple of low sodium V8s a day I have been getting a few cramps at night in my toes
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login