Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ce Internet Trolls Are Actually Sadists, Study Finds

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
ce Internet Trolls Are Actually Sadists, Study Finds
February 20, 2014 05:13PM
And what does this have to do with afib? Well, some of us have been posting here long enough to remember the trolls we have had to deal with posting here. Actually Hans had to deal with them, but we were all exposed to their varying degrees of obnoxiousness. Besides me, does anybody else remember their names?

[newsfeed.time.com]

PeggyM
Re: ce Internet Trolls Are Actually Sadists, Study Finds
February 22, 2014 02:24AM
No, I don't remember.

My excuse is that I had to contend with trolls on the paleofoody groups more recently. Corruption is everywhere except here.
Re: ce Internet Trolls Are Actually Sadists, Study Finds
February 28, 2014 01:31AM
Some of those trolls are very insidious. What they all have in common is disrupting exchanges that people are having in good faith.

Lone paroxysmal vagal atrial fibrillation. Age 62, female, no risk factors. Autonomic instability since severe Paxil withdrawal in 2004, including extreme sensitivity to neuro-active drugs, supplements, foods. Monthly tachycardia started 1/11, happened only at night, during sleep, or when waking, bouts of 5-15 hours. Changed to afib about a year ago, same pattern. Frequency increased over last 6 months, apparently with sensitivity to more triggers. Ablation 6/27/13 by Steven Hao.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login