Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

iherb said zyflamend not allowed in canada eh??

Posted by Adrian 
iherb said zyflamend not allowed in canada eh??
February 04, 2014 12:12AM
Ya, I just placed an order and zyflamend and ginger force were not allowed. Whats up?

Adrian
Re: iherb said zyflamend not allowed in canada eh??
February 04, 2014 11:03AM
That happened on my last order too. Then I went to various health food stores in Canada that sell it and asked whether they had heard it was no longer allowed. None had heard anything about it officially and it was still on their shelves, although one storeowner had heard about it from his customers. I guess if Marmite is too dangerous for Canadians, real ginger must be really hazardous. Better we eat GMO foods.

Marg
February 04, 2014 12:49PM
Sadly Adrian, New Chapter has been bought by Procter and Gamble and since then they do not allow their products to be shipped outside the United States.

Hans
February 04, 2014 06:34PM
Thanks Hans, I guess I'm trying Curcumin instead.

Adrian
February 07, 2014 08:23AM
Adrian,
Try Meriva Curcumin. Its a patented form that several brands of supplements sell. Source Naturals, Drs Best, Thorne Labs to name a few. Meriva is a phosphorylated form of Curcumin that combines a specific oil, such as extra virgin olive oil, to the Curcumin to vastly improve both its absorption and its bioavailable half life in the body. Taking one 500mg capsule is roughly equal to taking 1,000mg regular Curcumin several times a day. You can get much of that benefit too by mixing 500mg of regular Curcumin powder into a teaspoon of extra virgin oil oil and swallowing it.

Shannon

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 02/07/2014 08:39AM by Shannon.
February 08, 2014 02:59PM
Thanks Shannon, I bought the Jarrow brand but I'll keep it in mind for next time.

Adrian
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login