Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Headed to Austin TX via Frisco TX

Posted by smackman 
Headed to Austin TX via Frisco TX
January 17, 2014 05:23PM
My appointment with Dr. Natale is Tuesday Jan. 21 at 10:30 AM. The wife and I will leave today and head to Frisco to visit our youngest daughter.

I am a bit nervous. Wish me luck. I feel like this is destiny. I would already be Ablated Jan. 14. I am glad destiny lead me to this site and now I am headed to a consultation by the best.
Re: Headed to Austin TX via Frisco TX
January 17, 2014 05:52PM
Good deal Smackman,

Pass along regards to Dr N, and enjoy your consult. He is a very easy going and great guy to have as your EP. You will sense his confidence and skill right from the first meeting.

Cheers!
Shannon
January 17, 2014 05:52PM
Have a great trip. I'm sure you'll be very happy once you've gotten there!
January 17, 2014 06:23PM
Hi, Smackman,

You're headed in the right direction in every way, in my opinion. I think you will relax a lot after you meet Dr. Natale. He is a winning combination of confidence and humility, both in the right proportions so that you know you are with someone who can truly help you. You know that he has helped quite a few of us on this list, and it is a life changing kind of help if you are in the place where many of us were prior to ablation.

Relax and travel safely.

All best wishes,

Rob
January 17, 2014 09:18PM
Smackman... You're in the best of hands with Dr. Natale and his team; rest assured.

Best to you,
Jackie
January 18, 2014 11:05AM
Simply the Best..........Got to love the guy.
You'll be in the room with a humble genius and it might just as well be in a cafe in Florence Italy.
I just spoke to Dr Danik about updating my report who assisted with my ablation, actually he just watched him go into a zone.

Once he started ablating it was non-stop for about 1 hour, foot on the gas with no letup only a few moments to select the next target. Dr Danik told me he never saw an EP ablate like Dr Natale, he was amazed at his skills with a catheter and intuition in putting it all together in his mind. That's quite an endorsement coming from a colleague who worked at Mass General with some great EP's before joining him at St Lukes.

To think I almost cancelled and wanted to wait for FIRM. Thanks especially to Shannon and also Hans,Researcher, AFHound and EB for setting me straight. Almost 7 months post-up, all quiet on the Western Front.

McHale

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/18/2014 11:09AM by McHale.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login