Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Happy Holidays

Posted by Hans Larsen 
Happy Holidays
December 24, 2013 03:06PM
Here's wishing everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS along with good health and lots of normal sinus rhythm in the New Year,

Hans & Judi
Re: Happy Holidays
December 24, 2013 06:06PM
Thanks so much, Hans. May your Christmas and New Year be blessed with joy, peace, love, and good health. And thanks so much for this wonderful website!

Nancy M
December 24, 2013 06:52PM
You helped me so much this past year through a difficult time. And here I am with family and loved ones and in beautiful rhythm. Thanks to everyone, Merry Christmas and all the very best of health in the 2014.
With gratitude, Ron
December 25, 2013 08:02AM
All the best to everyone for a rewarding and healthy 2014!

We are starting early this morning the 6 hour drive to Santa Fe to visit my brother and family and make a rendezvous with GeorgeN and Theresa so that will be fun!

Holiday Cheers! Shannon
December 25, 2013 10:12AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone here for sharing and supporting. May we all make new discoveries and hear more successful stories about how to get in and stay in NSR.

Louise
December 25, 2013 10:21AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all my friends!

Waking up in NSR is priceless!

Thank You Shannon my friend, Hans, AFhound, Researcher and the Maestro NATALE and all the rest!

Dennis get well soon, it's a small word, 6 degrees of separation. Amazing!

Barb all that time wasted aggravating over who will do our ablations.......glad you took the plunge and are doing well!

Best,

McHale

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/25/2013 11:21AM by McHale.
Dee
December 25, 2013 10:23AM
Merry Christmas to all the wonderful people who shared their stories,
and helped me find my NSR nitch.
December 25, 2013 05:03PM
Hans -- Much appreciate all you've done through the years and continue to do for all of us!

You've helped a great many improve their health and quality of life as a result of your vision for this site.

Many thanks as well to everyone that has contributed and shared valuable info and their experience. You rock!

Here's to a healthy and happy Christmas and 2014 for all!

Sincerely,

/L
December 25, 2013 07:01PM
Best wishes to all for the new year.

Lone paroxysmal vagal atrial fibrillation. Age 62, female, no risk factors. Autonomic instability since severe Paxil withdrawal in 2004, including extreme sensitivity to neuro-active drugs, supplements, foods. Monthly tachycardia started 1/11, happened only at night, during sleep, or when waking, bouts of 5-15 hours. Changed to afib about a year ago, same pattern. Frequency increased over last 6 months, apparently with sensitivity to more triggers. Ablation 6/27/13 by Steven Hao.
December 25, 2013 07:04PM
Yes, Thanks! Here's to a Healthy and Happy New Year in NSR for everyone. Nothing 'beats' a calm, peaceful heart.

Jackie
December 25, 2013 07:50PM
Happy Holidays to all. Thank you to Hans for providing this wonderful resource!!!! Also thanks to all who contribute and make it what it is.

Shannon, Theresa and I are looking forward to our rendezvous!

George
December 25, 2013 09:39PM
Merry Christmas to all!
Nancy
December 25, 2013 11:54PM
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and now, best wishes for a great New Year.

I feel like you all are my friends - and ones who really "get it", because we have struggled this same beast together.

I am so very grateful for all of the help and support that I have found here on this website. This site is a great gift to all of us, Hans - THANK YOU. And many thanks also to Shannon, Jackie, McHale and others who have responded with encouragement, support, information, suggestions, feedback and more, over and over again. I can't imagine where I'd be without this site and all of you.

Blessings to you all ~ Barb smiling smiley
December 26, 2013 08:53AM
Merry Christmas and a great new year to all my freinds here. After a few days of what seems like non stop eating, I am anxious to get back to my healthier routine..
December 26, 2013 01:55PM
Best wishes to all for a peaceful New Year! Many thanks to Hans for this life-saving Forum, and to all the contributors.

Louise
December 27, 2013 11:03PM
A little follow up to my post from above. My wife and I are heading back home to Sedona tomorrow after several relaxing days in Santa Fe NM visiting my brother and his family for the Holidays. One of the highlights being meeting yo with GeorgeN and his lovely girlfriend Theresa in person at long last after having known each other for almost 12 years virtually and on the phone.

George is as friendly and out going, and with as sharp and keen an eye and intellect as you all know him to be from this forum. And Theresa really looks like a great compliment for him and is a smart and interesting woman as well as a retired

In any event, it was great to see finally meet up in the flesh with another Afibbers.com old timer. We also discovered a long history of very similar interests and paths crossed throughout the years. I recommend catching up in person too when you can with other fellow afibbers when the opportunity and inclination might arise.

We are lucky to have GeorgeN here with him being such a reliable and excellent long time contributor to this site. And one who, along with so many others of you, make this the best patient support site I know of on the web.

Shannon
December 28, 2013 11:45AM
Yes it was great for Theresa and me to meet Shannon in person! Shannon is the fourth member of this site I've had the pleasure of meeting. The first was PeggyM. We met for lunch about five or six years ago in her town of Skowhegan, ME. That was delightful. The second was Erling, who happens to live in the same area I do. He brought another member, who only contributed here for a short time (who was then the third).

Like Shannon, I highly recommend meeting others in person, when possible.

It was a delight to meet with Shannon and discover all of our common interests. He is such a wealth of knowledge and so supportive of so many here!

Have a safe drive back to Sedona!

George
December 29, 2013 08:42AM
Thanks George,

Magdalena and I got back safe and sound last evening, you both enjoy your last days in Santa Fe and best wishes to Theresa too, she's a warm and intelligent lady with an interesting and varied background as well and looks like you hit the jackpot in connecting with her. You two make a very nice couple. Magdalena is looking forward to meeting you both as well next time we hook up and she had a lot of fun as well catching up with her old girlfriend there while we were meeting.

Cheers!
Shannon
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login