Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What are the most important supplements to take after an ablation?

Posted by tobherd 
What are the most important supplements to take after an ablation?
September 08, 2013 09:14PM
As I being my recovery phase from my ablation this past Thursday, I want to be sure I am taking the most important supplements, without having to take a TON of supplements.

Currently I'm taking: Multivitamin
Cellwise antioxidant - beta-carotene, Vit C, Vit E, mixed carotenoids, mixed tocopherols, lycopene, olive extract & grape
seed extract
Omega -3 fish oil
Ubiquinol -
ProVex CV - grape seed & grape skin extract. resveratrol, green tea extract, bromelain, quercetin, bilberry extract, &
ginko biloba
Vit D3
Alpha Lipoic Acid -
Phytomega - phytosterols and Omega 3's, Co-Q10, Alpha Lipoic acid, lecithin, bromelain, Vit C, Vit, E

Dr. Natale has me also taking 200 mg. of Flecainide, 20mgs. of Xarelto, and 12.5 mg. of Atenolol.

I've read recommendations for Zyflammend, Curcumin, D-Ribose, Taurine, L-Theanine, etc. too. I am wondering if ALL of these are necessary and also, do any interact with Flecainde or Xarelto?

Any advice is appreciated - Barb
Re: What are the most important supplements to take after an ablation?
September 09, 2013 02:07AM
Hi Barb,

I'd be a little careful with the ginko for now Barb while on the Xeralto ... Not sure that's a great combination.

Zyaflamend should be okay for inflammation and Theanine (maximum 200mg three times a day, one every 8 hours) is a very good relaxing supplement for the body, mind and heart without drowsiness.

Rest up and take it easy!
Shannon
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login