Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Neprinol - has anyone experience with this new version of enzymes?

Posted by RonB 
Neprinol - has anyone experience with this new version of enzymes?
August 16, 2013 12:11AM
My Doctor in Canada has suggested a new version of enzymes called Neprinol. She sells this brand in her clinic and states that it has been reformulated to replace Nattokinase in Canada.

The label reads "A proprietary combination of systemic enzymes including serrapeptase, bromelain, papain, and lipase. These enzymes were specifically formulated to support a healthy inflammatory response...... Neprinol can help maintain normal fibrin, blood viscosity, and joint health." The capsules are 500mg and it says to take 1 to 3 of them.

I am currently in a no mans land with anticoagulants. My holter test came back OK, so I have made the decision to stop the Xeralto. I am waiting 36 hours and then having blood tests tomorrow morning for the markers mentioned above by Jackie. This test is not from Meridian, but rather through our Canadian health care. As soon as the blood test is done I intend to start on either Nattokinase (which I have one bottle of, but not sure I could get more) or Neprinol.

Does anyone have any experience with Neprinol?? or thoughts on what I should be using.

I am not getting a lot of good direction from my doctor.

Interestingly, I have had a very strong, hard heart beat since going on Xeralto. I could be fooling myself, but it seems to be resolving somewhat since ending the Xeralto
Re: Neprinol - has anyone experience with this new version of enzymes?
August 16, 2013 09:35AM
Ron - a lot will depend on your markers. Neprinol was out back when I began the search for an effective fibrinolytic. What I learned is that for my purposes which was to make sure that the tendency for fibrin to become elevated was best managed by the pure Nattokinase in a consistent, optimal dose (2,000 fibrinolytic units) 3 times a day for 24-hour coverage. That saw me through the rugged times of 24/7 afib and through the LAA clot after cardioversion (post-ablation). Ten plus years later, it is still keeping me safe.

As time went on and just because of the aging factor and again for a preventive measure, I've added serrapeptase separately and I also use the Curcumin (C3) complex to make sure inflammation stays low.... along with a combo product called Inflammatone that contains Protease, Trypsin, Serrizimes, Chymotrypsin, Tumeric, Boswellia, Ginger Extract, Quercetin, Rutin and Rosemary extract.

The new, improved Nattokinase... (Cardiokinase)....has been out for quite some time and should also be a consideration. I believe Shannon has posted on it in the past. A lot of nattokinase products don't contain enough of the enzyme. Read here: [www.pureprescriptions.com]

Once you know your marker results, you'll be able to target specifically those that are elevated, or if none, then select a quality product known to help prevent advese clotting.

Keep in mind that magnesium is the core nutrient that helps prevent cardiac fibrosis because when there is magnesium deficiency, the endogenous enzymes that naturally lyse away and keep fibrosis low can't be produced. The body needs magnesium to produce the enzymes.

Two factors... blood hyper-viscosity and the actual cardic fibrosis or tissue that interferes with electrical conduction pathways and results in arrhythmia. Two separate targets for enzymes.

I'll be interested in your test results.

Be well,
Jackie
August 16, 2013 11:30AM
Thanks Jackie - I will be sure to let you know when I get the results.

Does anyone have information on shipping Nattokinase into Canada?

Ron
August 16, 2013 01:48PM
Ron,

As far as I know iherb still ships it to Canada. You can order it through the afibbers.org vitamin shop at [www.afibbers.org]

Hans
August 19, 2013 02:05AM
I just got some from Iherb

Adrian
August 19, 2013 12:03PM
Please repeat -- what are the tests for the markers? What are the markers? Thank you.

Lone paroxysmal vagal atrial fibrillation. Age 62, female, no risk factors. Autonomic instability since severe Paxil withdrawal in 2004, including extreme sensitivity to neuro-active drugs, supplements, foods. Monthly tachycardia started 1/11, happened only at night, during sleep, or when waking, bouts of 5-15 hours. Changed to afib about a year ago, same pattern. Frequency increased over last 6 months, apparently with sensitivity to more triggers. Ablation 6/27/13 by Steven Hao.
August 20, 2013 10:25AM
Iatrogenia - do an 'advanced' search here for the topic Red Flags to Beat the Odds... it's an old post that gives the markers we should monitor to stay healthy. They are not routinely ordered and you have to work with a practitioner of advanced medicine or convince the one you have that you'd like to have these done. I'm in a rush or I'd do it right now.

Jackie
August 20, 2013 11:03AM
Took some doing, Red Flags to Beat the Odds is from 2004. Here it is

<[www.afibbers.org];

Lone paroxysmal vagal atrial fibrillation. Age 62, female, no risk factors. Autonomic instability since severe Paxil withdrawal in 2004, including extreme sensitivity to neuro-active drugs, supplements, foods. Monthly tachycardia started 1/11, happened only at night, during sleep, or when waking, bouts of 5-15 hours. Changed to afib about a year ago, same pattern. Frequency increased over last 6 months, apparently with sensitivity to more triggers. Ablation 6/27/13 by Steven Hao.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login