Advanced

report on increase in AF

Posted by Mary 
report on increase in AF
July 27, 2013 07:46AM
Reuters is reporting this study.

]Americans with irregular heartbeats to double: study

[ca.news.yahoo.com]

In 2010, some five million U.S. adults had been diagnosed with atrial fibrillation, or AF, but the study projects about 12 million cases by the year 2030.
Re: report on increase in AF
July 28, 2013 09:51AM
Mary thanks for posting this. It seems very obvious why the increasing incidence of AF is prevalent. Empty calorie food choices void of critical nutrients, chemicals such as fluoride in over 70% of the population's drinking water, additional and continual exposure to "electropolution" WiFi everywhere... just to name a few of the most common influences... plus many more including lifestyles. I'm sure the drug companies are salivating at the prospects for the increased demand.

Remember that the risk for stroke is significantly less in those with the "lone" AF diagnosis, so it's important for everyone to avoid progressing to a category beyond LAF. Also of critical importance all afibbers is to monitor regularly the essential markers or indicators of elevated blood viscosity...or hypercoaguability. These are often not routine tests so afibbers have to request them and sometimes pay out of pocket but it's well worth knowing if reversal work needs to be done so you avoid the consequences of clot formation. There are many natural subsances that help keep blood from becoming thick and sticky.

Jackie
July 28, 2013 12:15PM
This below is some of the replies from the article.

Ractopamine is used in a finish feed on Pork, Beef and Turkey. Banned in Russia and China and many other countries. It is allowed and used in the USA to promote leanness of the muscle (meat) in the livestock. With all the GMO's from the Monsanto company we should all rethink the foods we consume.

Ever heard fo Bundle of Kent

Another cause is that some folks have an extra nerve attached to the heart that can provoke the condition. The simple solution is this case is doctors go in and carefully cut the nerve and make sure that it can not grow back. My nephew had this done recently and he now feels better than he has in... More
It's called the Bundle of Kent, and is present in about 10-15% of the general population. It's not really a nerve so much as an accessory pathway in addition to the normal one. The Bundle of Kent can cause problems if AF happens, because the electrical impulses that pass through it aren't slowed by..

Bundle Of Kent images
[fficial&channel=rcs&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=KUP1UcCKErS14APpwoHYBQ&ved=0CDkQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=520" rel="nofollow">www.google.com]

The Sport Drinks everybody, especially the younger crowd is drinking will probably be one of the main causes coming soon. .
July 28, 2013 01:11PM
This study was sponsored by a pharmaceutical company with a vested interest in finding more and more a-fib and more and more reasons to prescribe anti-coagulants.

We've been down this road many times with pharma studies laying the groundwork for marketing. I'm appalled to see Xarelto advertised on US television, as though it was a mass-market need.

Lone paroxysmal vagal atrial fibrillation. Age 62, female, no risk factors. Autonomic instability since severe Paxil withdrawal in 2004, including extreme sensitivity to neuro-active drugs, supplements, foods. Monthly tachycardia started 1/11, happened only at night, during sleep, or when waking, bouts of 5-15 hours. Changed to afib about a year ago, same pattern. Frequency increased over last 6 months, apparently with sensitivity to more triggers. Ablation 6/27/13 by Steven Hao.
Anonymous User
July 28, 2013 02:31PM
If the "bundle of Kent" provokes AF, then it can't be all our food etc. We have errant cells that cause the irregularity of AF, these cells are what the doctors burn out--do you think our food causes these errant cells?

Liz
July 29, 2013 10:50PM
Thanks for posting. This has been a no-brainer for me for some time. The baby-boomers and Gen X ers are hitting the prime age for AFib about now. AFib is going to become a major issue in North America and I personally believe that we are doing it to ourselves with lifestyle and diet. We have our politicians and big business to thank ... today, OUR generation, will have already ingested more toxic substances than ALL prior generations put together when they were at our age.

I saw a photograph of potatoes online yesterday that appeared to be covered in icing sugar or light snow. Don't know if anyone else saw it. Those beautiful round, clear potatoes you see in the supermarket these days? What was covering the potatoes as they were being held and prepared for shipment? It was pesticide and fungicide in abundance.

Wash your veggies well. Stop eating anything that walks, slithers, hops, flies. And if you are taking fish oil, be VERY certain of its origin.

Murray L

Watch the documentary "Forks over Knives" if you can find it. And have a peek at Dr. Joel Fuhrman's book "Eat to Live". EYEOPENERS!

Murray L

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tikosyn uptake Dec 2011 500ug b.i.d. NSR since!
Herein lies opinion, not professional advice, which all are well advised to seek.
July 30, 2013 10:33AM
Murray - I'm so glad to see you emphasizing the origin of the food we eat. Imported food - by law- must be 'fumigated' at the border before it is allowed to enter the US. So, even if you buy organic strawberries or such from Mexico or Honduras etc.... they are no longer organic once they pass through the port of entry.

To help eliminate 'critters' on fresh veggies or even meat prior to eating.... soaking and scrubbing in a solution of GSE (grapefruit seed extract) is recommended as it kills all bugs when the solution is strong enough and long enough. Even foods harvested from your own home garden should be treated to eliminate bugs that might be there from bird droppings or other critters.

Environmental Working Group EWG has a website that ranks the most 'pesticided' foods so consumers know which to avoid or choose organic versions. [www.ewg.org]

Jackie
July 31, 2013 01:36AM
Now that I am one of the 'converted'; I cannot help but noticing all of the reports on the foods we are eating and killing ourselves with. Morbid obesity is at epidemic proportions (pardon the pun) and it is in our CHILDREN! They have never been so unfit in the history of the nations we live in, in NA. And the population as a whole is poisoning themselves to death with what is being ingested. STOP! Begin your healing (if it is not already too late) by changing what you are eating and drinking! Organic foods that are monitored and well prepared, including extensive washing at the very least. Get away from anything that may be genetically modified and in especially meats. DO NOT eat anything that stands or slithers or crawls. Period. It is not meant for human consumption according to the scientists. See the documentation I have mentioned earlier. Begin healing with what you are ingesting. It is not easy to do but it can be done without too much pain. And you will feel 500% better within a few days. Your only issue is going to be the production of gas in the gut but that will fade away for the most part (it will never go away completely because of the fibre you are consuming if you are eating right). Your incidence of cancer and heart diseases will drop dramatically (perhaps some 90% or more). In fact, Fuhrman, in his book, suggests that after six months he does not see ANY patients with risk factors for heart disease whatsoever and most 'major' medical issues are gone, including hypertenstion, Type 2 diabetes, etc. It is nothing short of amazing. Going out for a Macdonald's meal? Save calories and fat intake by eating a brick of butter. You get the picture. We have to stop pointing the finger on everything but what we are ingesting before we can seek our cure. It is like an alcoholic attending AA meetings while drinking a fifth of vodka. Insanity.

Murray L

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tikosyn uptake Dec 2011 500ug b.i.d. NSR since!
Herein lies opinion, not professional advice, which all are well advised to seek.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login