Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

First Year Ablation Anniversary

Posted by DavidS 
First Year Ablation Anniversary
April 09, 2013 09:08PM
Today is my one year Cryoablation anniversary. It has been 6 months since stopping all prescription medication and my life is the best it"s been in 15 years. I have been afib free since the surgery and have only had an occasional missed beat during periods of high stress or overeating late in the evening. Thank you to all of you who have helped educate and inspire me through this ongoing journey.
Re: First Year Ablation Anniversary
April 09, 2013 11:32PM
Congrats Dave, I echo your sentiments. Today after going up and down a flight of stairs numerous times easily, I stopped and thought about how I would have felt last year before my successful ablation and YES life in NSR is good.

Cheers

Adrian 1 year seven days normal
April 10, 2013 08:43AM
That's wonderful, David!

Enjoy the rest of your life in blessed NSR.

Best to you,
Jackie
April 10, 2013 10:58PM
Congratulations. I hope I can join you in the nsr world soon. All three of you are inspirations. Jackie who so kindly gives of herself. Adrian who just saved me from the Maz Heart Institute. Today my eyes are red, my chest feels stressed and I am so tired. But the good news is I sent the completed Information document back to Laurence at Bordeaux and my wife and I are committed and looking forward to our "holiday" in France.
Kind Regards, Ron
April 10, 2013 11:50PM
Maybe you can make it a holiday and see a few sights if you say long enough. France is awesome.
April 11, 2013 12:24AM
David,

Where did you have cryoablation done?

Diane
April 11, 2013 10:43PM
Diane, I had the procedure done at St. Thomas at Baptist Hospital in Nashville, TN by Dr. George Crossley.
April 12, 2013 12:32AM
Ron, I know you've made the right choice. I do not regret spending the money.

If you and your wife are staying over some time after the ablation I know of a cozy little apartment for two that is just minutes from the Grand theatre on foot. 15 rue Hugerie if you want to google the location. it cost about 450 Euro to stay there for six days. not bad. send me a pm or email if you want more info.

Cheers

Adrian
April 25, 2013 06:19AM
Ron,
Wishing you all the best at Bordeaux (my own choice when the time comes along) and looking forward to reading about your progress in due course.
Regards,
Mike F
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login