Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Natale Catheter Ablation

Posted by JAYHAWK 
Natale Catheter Ablation
March 08, 2013 12:55PM
It has been two years (March10, 2011) since my catheter ablation with Natale in Austin. While I know that it is a prevention and not a cure…..had no issues since the procedure and have resumed all normal activities including my exercise programs!!! Additonally I am not required to take any medication other than a daily aspirin (continue to take potassium and magnesium as well). Unless I am reading about atrial fibrillation or someone asks a question…..rarely think about arrhythmia any longer. Should I ever have an issue will be in immediate contact with Natale for a second procedure.

Steve
Spring, Tx.
Re: Natale Catheter Ablation
March 08, 2013 02:38PM
Good to know. Thanks for the update. Have you had any symptoms" PACs, PVCs, flutter....anything since your ablation? I'm in the process of scheduling an ablation with Natale.
March 08, 2013 03:33PM
You can have some PVCs PACs after ablation Chris as most do to some degree, even if you don't realize it. If that every happens just follow the 'PAC tamer' that Hans has posted about and the Strategy Jackie compiled for us all to help keep them quiet.

Shannon
March 09, 2013 10:11AM
Hi Steve - So good to see you are doing so very well thanks to Dr. Natale's expertise.

Happy Anniversary!
Best regards,
Jackie
March 12, 2013 11:30AM
There is no doubt that my success thus far is primarily due to the expertise of Natale in conjunction with the staff and procedure at St. David's in Austin. Also, continue to be able to pose questions when they arise to the staff and get immediate responses.

Steve
Spring, Tx.
March 14, 2013 07:41PM
Hi Steve,
I had noticed your posts because you are from Spring and I am in Conroe. Do you mind telling me which if any EP you were seeing in the Houston area? I have an appointment with Dr. Natale in April but have been seeing Dr. Siddiqui in ThreWoodlands. I want another opinion before I consider ablation. ThANKS, Steve and congrats on NSR!
March 21, 2013 05:24PM
So good to read such good news.....!!!! I will be under Dr. Natale's hands in 10 days !!!! Just waiting for that moment to end Flec 150 x2, Toprol 75 x2, Cuomadin 7,5 x1, Potassium, Magnesium, Fish Oil, Omeprazole etc etc etc...... and my regular trips to the ER. Hope for the best.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login