Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ground date pits are very healthy

Posted by susan.d 
Ground date pits are very healthy
January 08, 2024 02:40AM
Where live, people drink a blend of ground date seeds as a coffee substitute. It’s 92% ground dates and a bit of coffee flavoring . They claim it has 0.007% caffeine.

Read the benefits below
[www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov].

Date seed powder may have the potential to improve exercise performance in healthy and active subjects performing HIIT bouts.

The date seed is known as an excellent functional food due to its being high in polyphenols, and total dietary fiber.

The consumption of date seed powder would improve oxidative stress, inflammation, mental health and performance.

The results of this trial can be used to provide evidence-based recommendations for recreational runners, and nutritionists.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2024 02:51AM by susan.d.
Re: Ground date pits are very healthy
January 09, 2024 03:09AM
DO NOT, DO NOT drink this supposedly safe coffee substitute if you are prone to any amount of caffeine and highly sensitive to tachycardia or afib after consuming caffeine.

The instructions stated two “heaping” teaspoons into a 8 cup of water. I added one half measured teaspoon- 1/4 the amount - to test the waters. I had two hours straight 119-120hr tachycardia according to my iWatch about 9-10 hours later. I was sleeping at the time. First time I had tachycardia after my av node ablation. My Pacemaker is supposed to regulate this. My nuked AV shouldn’t allow this.

If you are sensitive to caffeine, don’t drink it. Caffeine ruined my second ablation after me biting into and eating one tiny bite of a chocolate chip gluten free cookie. It was the small amount of caffeine in those couple of chocolate chips but being naive I thought a trace of caffeine would be ok.

I don’t get it. I live in a war zone where doctors are just handing out Valium in large quantities and everyone’s nerves are high. I didn’t get tachycardia (just fright) from the adrenaline of missiles explosions above me but 1/4 of .007% caffeine(.000175%) on a safe period of no missiles. Really? I don’t get it. Any thoughts?
Joe
Re: Ground date pits are very healthy
January 09, 2024 04:55PM
Don't know Susan. But perhaps Dr Gundry is onto something here?
[www.youtube.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login