Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Magnesium L-Threonate: Any of you using it ?

Posted by Todd 
Magnesium L-Threonate: Any of you using it ?
October 07, 2023 12:19PM
Magnesium L-Threonate is more effective than other forms of magnesium at crossing this barrier, making it a form of magnesium for targeting the brain.
Lots of reviews all over the web about better brain enhancement. Sleeping better just to start with. Search it yourself.
Lots of video's. and brands to search through.
How will it act with AFers ?
Re: Magnesium L-Threonate: Any of you using it ?
October 07, 2023 09:33PM
Hello Todd - I use magnesium threonate by Designs for Health…a product called Neuro-Mag … at bedtime, along with my standard magnesium bisglycinate capsule; and, if I feel exceptionally stimulated at bedtime, I’ll add a chewable tablet of PharmaGaba by Natural Factors. While I typically do not have sleep issues, on occasion, the day’s events can linger in my thoughts and this calming combo works very well for me - without a morning residual ‘drugged effect.’ I have no negatives to report. My heart remains very calm.

If you like, I can share the Neuro-Mag tech data sheet with study references – just send me a PM.

Jackie
October 08, 2023 06:03PM
Although I toggle on brands .. and one is the one Jackie recommends.... I had read same. I use for sleep- IDK if it really works or not. The only thing I don't like is it takes three pills for a dose. I wish I could find a powder. I always forget and like to take before bed and it gets stuck in my throat if I do right at bed. I have looked at a variety of brands and all seem to need 3 pills. Jackie I am curious where you get yours.. I will PM you
October 08, 2023 06:05PM
Also I sleep I personally am working with a therapist that deals with insomnia as related to sleep anxiety and does CBT-I. It is grounded proven therapy. I'm happy to elaborate if you are interested. (It's been a life long struggle for me )
October 09, 2023 09:16AM
I have used LEF Magnesium Thronate powder for years and it works well. I mix it with other powders and take it twice daily.

You can get it from iHerb or directly from LEF. [www.iherb.com] I buy most of my supplements from LEF during their annual sale but I occasionally get burned when I decide to change a supplement during the year.

I buy as many of my supplements if powder form for several reasons: no mixer or dyes in them, cost, easy to modify doses, etc. Other good sources are Pure Bulk Bulk Supplements.

Godon
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login