Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Should I take Finasteride for enlarged Prostate

Posted by stranger 
Should I take Finasteride for enlarged Prostate
January 20, 2021 12:20PM
Does anyone have knowledge of or experience in using this or a similar medication for BPH?

I've tried all the natural treatments with little effect. My prostate continues to grow and I'm having to use urinary catheters.

Thanks

Sam
Re: Should I take Finasteride for enlarged Prostate
January 21, 2021 07:33AM
If you have not found EarthClinic look it over. [www.earthclinic.com]
Look for the under lying cause. Infection !!!.

D: It is becoming increasingly known that the regular or periodic use of Cranberry or D Mannose provides the necessary removal of pathogens in the U.T. that continually infect the prostate, resolving the issue of why so many conventional and alternative treatments weren't working.
January 22, 2021 09:34AM
Stranger: My Urologist prescribed Finasteride and Flomax for me about 4 months ago. He said the Flomax will act soon but the Finasteride may not show any change sfor 6 months to a year or more.

He is fond of saying that about 90% of bladder issues re urination will be resolved with successful treatment of the prostate.

Here's a pretty good writeup from 2014 on treating BPH by the Harvard Health Letter:

[www.health.harvard.edu]

Gordon
January 24, 2021 11:24AM
Thanks for the replies. I' m looking into everything you've said. Pretty certain I've given everything on EarthClinic over the last 10 - 15 years, but since I'm not completely sure of Apple Cider Vinegar, I'll give this another trial.

Sam
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login