Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

At the 1st Sign of Covid-19: Do This
January 04, 2021 05:32PM
At the 1st Sign of Covid-19: Do This.
[www.youtube.com]
In this video, we’re going to talk about what to do at the first sign of covid-19.

The first question is, what are the first signs of covid? The symptoms may include:
• Fatigue
• Headache
• Fever
• Loss of smell
• Persistent cough
• Sore throat
Re: At the 1st Sign of Covid-19: Do This
January 05, 2021 05:52PM
Nonsense on so many levels.

D needs to be > 40ng/ml before covid

That's all peashooter advice.

Endosomal and TMPRSS2 inhibition proven

IVM proven.

Nebulized interferon proven.

Fluvoxamine proven.
January 05, 2021 10:23PM
What is really troubling is doctors are just sending patients home if they can.

My wife is a nurse who works from home. As part of her job she gives advice to company employees as to actions to take if they think they have Covid or have an exposure. They report back to her and she advises as to weather they should quarantine or whatever the latest protocol is.

She was telling me a story of someone who was at 50% O2 walking and they sent him home with amoxicillin. He's getting better but that seems rediculous to me and to her.

Why aren't doctors following some sort of protocol for helping someone as bad off as that? I'm not a conspiracy theorist but it makes you wonder.
January 05, 2021 11:54PM
rocketritch
What is really troubling is doctors are just sending patients home if they can.

My wife is a nurse who works from home. As part of her job she gives advice to company employees as to actions to take if they think they have Covid or have an exposure. They report back to her and she advises as to weather they should quarantine or whatever the latest protocol is.

She was telling me a story of someone who was at 50% O2 walking and they sent him home with amoxicillin. He's getting better but that seems rediculous to me and to her.

Why aren't doctors following some sort of protocol for helping someone as bad off as that? I'm not a conspiracy theorist but it makes you wonder.

I don’t think they have beds and hospitals are doing short stay triage. I was admitted last week for my heart. There was a covid19 icu, three covid19 wards on my floor (day before there was 2) and less sick covid19 were housed in the parking structure with open sides and it was raining. They were inside tents in the parking structure with heaters. I got discharged with angina when stabilized due to covid19 patients encroaching towards the healthy cardio patients and for my safety.

I was fortunate to get a bed for my type 2 MI. Other hospitals closer to Los Angeles were at full capacity. Cedars-Sinai has a wait list for emergencies.
January 06, 2021 05:20PM
That doesn't answer the question as to why doctors aren't giving meds they know work.
January 06, 2021 05:40PM
Here is a question- why aren’t we vaccinated already? The homeless, prisoners, and those workers at McDonalds will have priority over those >65 with health issues. Hospitals are at capacity and are triaging a wait list. Other countries are giving out more vaccines.

[i.postimg.cc]
January 08, 2021 01:26PM
Personally I'm not overly concerned about getting vaccinated.
A.) Because I'm not real thrilled about a rushed to market vaccine.
B.) There are proven treatments to quell the severity.
C.) Many hospitals are at capacity because they are mostly at capacity anyway.
January 08, 2021 03:05PM
rocketritch
C.) Many hospitals are at capacity because they are mostly at capacity anyway.

Los Robles hospital never before covid19 converted their multilevel parking structure to tents with heaters to overcome the lack of hospital beds. This is new since thanksgiving. Now is the potential surge since new year parties without masks nor social distancing. It could get worst.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/08/2021 03:15PM by susan.d.
January 31, 2021 12:34AM
Todd good Video

Vitamin D and COVID 19: The Evidence for Prevention and Treatment of...
Professor Roger Seheult, MD explains the important role Vitamin D may have in the prevention and treatment of COVID-19. Dr. Seheult illustrates how Vitamin ...
youtube.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login