Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The evidence for ivermectin is now overwhelming.

Re: The evidence for ivermectin is now overwhelming.
January 05, 2021 08:08PM
wolfpack
I think a lot of this misses the point that vaccination is superior to medication. Vaccine is prevention. Medication is treatment.

To put it this way, it’s awesome that water puts out fire. But isn’t it better not to start the fire?

Actually that's not true for many reasons and for many people, such as me - immune-suppressed from long-term cancer treatment for leukemia. And there are tons of people like me. Even for people with robust immune system, sure they can take the vaccine and probably should. But it is no guarantee they will not contract and transmit Covid. If there is a simple, cheap, non-toxic treatment that reduces this to a minor bug over and done with in a week... We really all want and need to know about that and have it in our medicine cabinets or have our doctors ready to write script over the phone and fax it in to pharmacy.
January 13, 2021 07:51AM
Owning equine, it is always on hand for us and we wont hesitate to use if needed.
Ivermectin [www.valleyvet.com]
January 18, 2021 01:59PM
wolfpack
I think a lot of this misses the point that vaccination is superior to medication. Vaccine is prevention. Medication is treatment.

To put it this way, it’s awesome that water puts out fire. But isn’t it better not to start the fire?

Both fluvoxamine and ivermectin work 100%* as a prophylaxis although the dose and schedule for iVM is under debate.

The vaccines (I am not anti-vaccine) use relative risk #s.

NIH upgraded ivermectin status last week. Best to get some in hand and then seek out human product.

I've been helping others around the world navigate covid since this post. What I see is that people using notches and the horse product typically under dose. Those that use the 1% solution get good results and do the human tablet form.

*Carvallo IVERCAR

IVERCAR - TUC and Bangladesh were ~ 94% effective. The latter is a superior study.

Dual entry inhibition also works but post infection.
January 18, 2021 06:10PM
DaveR
NLAMA, where did you get your ivermectin?

Thanks,
Dave

Apologies for not seeing this earlier. I got involved in a group helping people all over the world navigate covid for the last 6 weeks.

I bought the 1.87% first - then got a hundred 3mg from Edenbridge, bought some 1% while I waited for 2400mg from India. I'll be returning all the 1.87, keep the 1% as back up and use the 'human' pills for prophy and acute.

IVM is not as friendly as dual entry.

Dual entry and IVM protocols worked 100% in my inner circle.
January 25, 2021 01:29AM
NotLyingAboutMyAfib

I've been helping others around the world navigate covid since this post. What I see is that people using notches and the horse product typically under dose. Those that use the 1% solution get good results and do the human tablet form.

All I've got at the moment is the 1.87% horse paste. Do you have any more information on how/why/how much people under-dose with that? I think I have to rely on the 1.87% at the moment because the family may have been exposed. I've run calculations on the dosage, but there is definitely some slop associated with the notched 'syringe'.
January 25, 2021 01:41AM
NotLyingAboutMyAfib
I bought the 1.87% first - then got a hundred 3mg from Edenbridge, bought some 1% while I waited for 2400mg from India. I'll be returning all the 1.87, keep the 1% as back up and use the 'human' pills for prophy and acute.

Thanks--I'm still not quite sure where to order. When I google, I find places charging $4-5/tablet--that adds up quickly!

NotLyingAboutMyAfib
I've been helping others around the world navigate covid since this post
Dual entry and IVM protocols worked 100% in my inner circle.

Is it possible to lurk or follow your navigating covid group?
January 25, 2021 02:07PM
I stopped being in that group - it was burning up a lot of time. The majority of people I dealt with were those that appeared to have underdosed 1.87% paste - they need to weigh it out with a milligram scale and it doesn't hurt to round up. There is a large margin of safety based on rat and mouse studies.

There are many telemed MDs that will prescribe IVM to you for about $25-50 Good rx has coupons that make it cheap.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login