Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The evidence for ivermectin is now overwhelming.

The evidence for ivermectin is now overwhelming.
November 25, 2020 08:12PM
Single best drug for covid - prophylaxis, early and late stage, mild to severe cases. It is not a monotherapy but a core component and relying on the right meds being delivered at the right time.

Everything you need to know in the MATH+ and MASK+ protocols

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

[youtu.be]

[vimeo.com]

PDFs for Math and Mask here and more details here -

[covid19criticalcare.com]

Remember what happened to doxycycline in 2015 and lyme disease - prices went up 8000%.

Expect pharma and FDA to subvert use of IVM as pharma needs a blockbuster drug for a blockbuster virus.

[endpts.com]

More validation [ivmmeta.com]

Ivermectin is an effective treatment for COVID-19. The probability that an ineffective treatment generated results as positive as the 19 studies to date is estimated to be 1 in 524 thousand (p = 0.0000019). Early treatment is most successful, with an estimated reduction of 91% in the effect measured using a random effects meta-analysis, RR 0.09 [0.02-0.40].

Overwhelming proof for IVM as prophy [www.trialsitenews.com]

58% of the control group were infected with COVID-19 during the trial. The study team reported no contagions were recorded in the carrageenan/ivermectin arm, showcasing the compounds’ virucidal effects can potentially protect against COVID-19.

If projections are fulfilled you may be on your own - hot zone ERs that are full,shortages of staffing, ICU beds, and meds. Secure your IVM supply now.

I am taking IVM daily per the above study. Very safe - 3.7 billion also have taken it before me.

I've already been to the hot zone ER once and do not want to go back.

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2020 09:38AM by NotLyingAboutMyAfib.
Re: The evidence for ivermectin is now overwhelming.
November 26, 2020 07:17AM
IVM mechanisms - [youtu.be]

IVM data analysis - [public.tableau.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/26/2020 08:36AM by NotLyingAboutMyAfib.
December 10, 2020 11:17PM
It is no coincidence that Ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine are powerful antimalarials.

Ivermectin and malaria

The preventative and therapeutic recommendations look a little light on the vitamin D.
Joe
December 11, 2020 06:20AM
As an outsider (Australian) i wonder how it is that Trump's infection is apparently cured within a few days and now Julianie's infection is also cured (if i understand the reports?) . Suspect the received a different treatment to what the average citizen receives?????
December 11, 2020 04:59PM
NLAMA, where did you get your ivermectin?

Thanks,
Dave
Joe
December 11, 2020 06:32PM
Dr Mobeen mentioned that a pharmacy in NY refused to fill a prescription written by a doctor for Ivermectineangry smiley. Further, some in the medical establishment are trying 'to get' at doctors who prescribe it off labelthumbs down
December 11, 2020 09:33PM
Our country is going to hexx. Can't get a script written by a doctor. My Holistic doc. had a protocol for the virus if you get it, he had to delete all of the FB writings that people had written saying that their corona virus was stopped and they were OK. Seems like CDC rather you died than to try and get help outside of their findings.
December 12, 2020 07:00PM
December 15, 2020 04:01AM
GeorgeN
Horse version

I have looked into these veterinary/animal version of Ivermectin, which are readily available on Amazon & in feed & seed stores. But my question is, how do we dose it to know we are getting the equivalent of the 3 mg ivermectin pill for human use (sold as brand name "Stromectol" in Canada)?

This animal version is a paste in many cases. I just don't see how to work the dosing.

I currently have feelers out to my naturopath and my integrative & functional medicine doctor to see if either one of them will write me a prescription for ivermectin. Because I would like it on hand BEFORE I get sick or get diagnosed with Covid or get told through contact-tracing I have been exposed. Because at that point, I won't be able to leave my house to round up the prescription. Also, I may find that pharmacies won't fill it or can't fill it. Or the price may get seriously inflated if I wait. It's currently $7/pill in Canada. I would require 8 pills by Dr. Pierre Kory's protocol for out-patient use. (I-MASK+).
December 15, 2020 08:54AM
Looking at I-Mask+, they say 0.2 mg/kg. This is how I would dose it - do your own due diligence. I'm not suggesting anyone do this. For example ONLY.

I'm 77 kg = 15.4 mg

The paste is stated to be 1.87%. This would 18.7 mg/g. 15.4/18.7 = 0.82 or 0.82 g of the paste. Hence you'd need a fractional gram scale. 1 g of paste would be about the same as six 3 mg pills.

A 0.21 oz tube of paste would be about 5.95 g of paste or 5.95x0.0187=0.111 g (111 mg) of Ivermectin. This is about 6 of the 18 mg doses. You could also eyeball dividing the tube into 6.

PoetKim

Horse version

I have looked into these veterinary/animal version of Ivermectin, which are readily available on Amazon & in feed & seed stores. But my question is, how do we dose it to know we are getting the equivalent of the 3 mg ivermectin pill for human use (sold as brand name "Stromectol" in Canada)?

This animal version is a paste in many cases. I just don't see how to work the dosing.
(I-MASK+).

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2020 09:01AM by GeorgeN.
December 15, 2020 09:29AM
Elizabeth
My Holistic doc. had a protocol for the virus if you get it, he had to delete all of the FB writings that people had written saying that their corona virus was stopped and they were OK.

Your Doc Brownstein published a case series with his protocol. He was interviewed by Dr. Mercola here.

I put together everything I needed to implement Brownstein's protocol in March, including an ozone generator, O2 tank and nebulizer with food grade H2O2 and sterile saline solution to dilute it.
December 15, 2020 11:17AM
Thanks for this calculation George! I'm going to hang on to it and adjust it to my dose/body weight (4 pills/59 kg)

Kim

GeorgeN
Looking at I-Mask+, they say 0.2 mg/kg. This is how I would dose it - do your own due diligence. I'm not suggesting anyone do this. For example ONLY.

I'm 77 kg = 15.4 mg

The paste is stated to be 1.87%. This would 18.7 mg/g. 15.4/18.7 = 0.82 or 0.82 g of the paste. Hence you'd need a fractional gram scale. 1 g of paste would be about the same as six 3 mg pills.

A 0.21 oz tube of paste would be about 5.95 g of paste or 5.95x0.0187=0.111 g (111 mg) of Ivermectin. This is about 6 of the 18 mg doses. You could also eyeball dividing the tube into 6.
December 15, 2020 06:45PM
GeorgeN
Horse version

The problem with these horse versions is they have another chemical in them besides ivermectin. (Praziquantel). And it doesn't say what end you are supposed to squirt this paste into. Are these horse pastes for oral use?

I am quite serious about obtaining a small supply of ivermectin (ideally human tablets, not horse paste) so that I can self-treat as per the I-MASK protocol, if I should be diagnosed or have a known exposure. I have feelers out to a couple of alternative doctors/naturopaths. But not sure they will write prescription. In which case I will stock up on horse paste, if I can find one without additional drugs in it. Just ivermectin.
December 15, 2020 07:05PM
PoetKim
The problem with these horse versions is they have another chemical in them besides ivermectin. (Praziquantel). And it doesn't say what end you are supposed to squirt this paste into. Are these horse pastes for oral use?

This appears to only have ivermectin. The prescribing info says it is squirted into the horse's mouth, without food. Also appears to come in a marked syringe, so dividing the syringe into doses should be easier.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2020 07:08PM by GeorgeN.
December 15, 2020 07:12PM
GeorgeN
This appears to only have ivermectin. The prescribing info says it is squirted into the horse's mouth, without food. Also appears to come in a marked syringe, so dividing the syringe into doses should be easier.

Thanks George! And I just found this one on Canada Amazon that seems to also just be only ivermectin. [www.amazon.ca]

I appreciate your help on this - and with the calculation example you gave. Seems crazy that I'm thinking of buying a horse de-wormer off amazon to protect me from Covid. lol! But we're living in crazy times!

kim
December 15, 2020 07:30PM
Ebay has lots of it for sale. Duramectin Ivermectin Paste. The brand you found in Canada. Some of it is apple flavored drinking smiley
December 15, 2020 07:45PM
Todd
Ebay has lots of it for sale. Duramectin Ivermectin Paste. The brand you found in Canada. Some of it is apple flavored drinking smiley

I might as well go in style! lol!

kim
December 22, 2020 12:06AM
PoetKim
And it doesn't say what end you are supposed to squirt this paste into. Are these horse pastes for oral use?

You could always guess. If you’re wrong, I promise you’ll only make that mistake ONCE.
Joe
December 22, 2020 01:58AM
What motivates Senator Gary Peters to be such a blatant liar? Clearly, the doctors are saying to wear masks, social distance, hygiene and are pro vaccine.
[www.youtube.com]
December 23, 2020 05:19PM
My Integrative & Functional Medicine doctor here in Canada just wrote me a prescription for ivermectin (at my request), for me to have on hand to use if I contract Covid or become symptomatic, or know I have been exposed, following this Early Outpatient Protocol: [covid19criticalcare.com]

Now the question is, will a local pharmacy fill it for this off-label use? Apparently some pharmacies in US have been unwilling to. I shall soon know.

kim
December 23, 2020 07:02PM
I live in the state that Peters is a senator from, he is an axxhoxe just like the Gov. Too bad our election turned out like it did, (i won't spell it out)
December 23, 2020 09:32PM
Joe
What motivates Senator Gary Peters to be such a blatant liar? Clearly, the doctors are saying to wear masks, social distance, hygiene and are pro vaccine.
[www.youtube.com]

Wow! Sen. Gary Peters totally lied on the Senate Committee he is sitting on. Dr. Pierre Kory, testifying about ivermectin, specifically and repeatedly calls it a bridge to cover us while vaccine being rolled out and immunity developing. He is in no way anti-vaxx. And Dr. Kory also support all Covid protective measures of masks and social distancing. The word "Mask" is the name of his ivermectin protocol - "I-MASK+ Protocol" [covid19criticalcare.com]

What a total liar this Sen. Peter is. Is he paid by the vaccine manufacturers? Serious question. Has anyone looked into that? Because the only parties who are this vehement about squelching any discussion of ivermectin and slandering ivermectin proponents are the vaccine manufacturers.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/23/2020 09:33PM by PoetKim.
December 24, 2020 05:23PM
I am now the proud and impoverished owner of 16 tablets of 3 mg ivermectin for the princely sum of $147 CDN. That's about $9 a tab. The I-MASK protocol only specifies 8 tablets needed for my body weight, to cure/resolve/halt Covid. But my doctor decided to prescribe double that (and I agree) because what if I use up my first 8 on a suspected exposure that never comes to pass... and then a month later ACTUALLY contract Covid? I will still have the necessary treatment on hand this way.

Interestingly... most of the pharmacies in Nanaimo have been cleaned out of ivermectin. So even though it is a common drug, your local pharmacy may not have it in stock. The one pharmacy I found that did have it, the pharmacist was very interested in Dr. Pierre Kory's 2-page Covid outpatient protocol for ivermectin, and I gave her a copy of it for her files: [covid19criticalcare.com]

And it was my integrative and functional medicine doctor who wrote the prescription after I showed him the protocol too. I'm not sure if any of my 'regular' doctors would have done so.

I also have the horse paste as a back-up, and I was looking forward to the apple-flavored green jelly.... But I suppose tablets for humans are the more civilized way to go.

Happy Holidays to all and good health in the New Year!

kim
December 31, 2020 08:13AM
South Africa: SAHPRA Bans Ivermectin with Criminal Liability !!!
[www.youtube.com]

South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA) Bans #Ivermectin with Criminal Liability:
The South African Health Products Regulatory Authority (SAHPRA) has banned the importation of Ivermectin into the country. Now Ivermectin has been Used to treat people and animals against parasites for decades now, the drug has been hailed as a revolutionary regimen since the 1980s: since then, billions of people primarily in the tropics have been treated, and consequently, a well-known safety profile emerged. However, with growing chatter about the benefits of the drug in relation to COVID-19 (based on dozens of case series, observational and randomized controlled studies), Dr. Boitumelo, SAHPRA’s chief executive, recently declared, “Our stance is unambiguous. This drug is not approved by SAPHRA, and any attempt to import it into the country will be dealt with by SAHPRA’s regulatory compliance unit in conjunction with law enforcement agencies such as SAPS and the SIU.” Moreover, the regulatory head pointed at a whistleblower contact to the public should anybody be aware of such activity. Given the drug’s pervasive use throughout the African continent to fight parasitic infection, this move is strange. The timing comes just when mounting data points to the possible benefits of the drug. Why wouldn’t the regulatory head want to at least investigate the findings? Why an outright ban with criminal liability? What are they afraid of?
[trialsitenews.com]...

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/31/2020 09:54PM by Todd.
December 31, 2020 03:08PM
Do those people in places of power want the masses to thin out, looks that way. Same in our country, my Holistic doc. had a protocol that many had tried and told of their success with it, my doctor had to pull all of those videos that had people telling of their success with it. Then the drug Hydrxychorquine was said to be helping with the virus and that drug was stopped. I am really getting sick and tried of a certain number of people who have some power dictate to millions what they can and cannot do.
December 31, 2020 04:26PM
I think a lot of this misses the point that vaccination is superior to medication. Vaccine is prevention. Medication is treatment.

To put it this way, it’s awesome that water puts out fire. But isn’t it better not to start the fire?
Joe
December 31, 2020 07:21PM
And in the meantime while we are waiting for a vaccine.....? Not forgetting that some people can't have the vaccine e.g. pregnant, allergies etc.
December 31, 2020 10:26PM
Joe
And in the meantime while we are waiting for a vaccine.....?

Oh, the vaccine distribution is laughable for sure. Get it out of the hands of state governments and into the arms of anyone who wants it. The current situation is nothing but “woke” BS. You don’t put out a fire by preferentially selecting which piece of wood is ablaze. You douse the thing. I’m ashamed that the science that went behind the vaccines’ development is being occluded by the public sector incompetence with which it is being delayed and quite certainly also wasted.

It’s still the right answer. I’d rather take an injection of harmless genetic material versus a poison (all meds are poisons, that’s how they work).

Stay healthy, everyone. And hopefully the new year sees the end of this mess.
Joe
January 01, 2021 12:53AM
I go for the dialectical approach
January 01, 2021 04:55PM
Wolfpack:
{
It’s still the right answer. I’d rather take an injection of harmless genetic material versus a poison (all meds are poisons, that’s how they work).

And you know that the vaccine is harmless? i don't. VIDEO-2020-12-31-12-43-22.mov

Liz

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/01/2021 05:04PM by Elizabeth.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login