Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Water Fluoridation

Posted by Hans Larsen 
Water Fluoridation
January 10, 2013 01:34PM
Anyone arriving at the afibbers.org General Health Bulletin Board would be justified in thinking that this Board is dedicated to the discussion of the pros and cons of water fluoridation. There has now been at least 16 separate postings on the subject and none has elicited any meaningful discussion. So, this post will be the last on the subject. Any future posts on fluoride or fluoridation will be automatically deleted. I would suggest that anyone wanting to discuss the subject further find a bulletin board dedicated to doing so.

In closing I would like to mention that the Scandinavian countries and The Netherlands, countries that have a reputation for putting the health and welfare of their citizens above that of corporate profits, do not fluoridate their water - as a matter of fact most of these countries have an outright ban on doing so [en.wikipedia.org].

Hans
Joe
Re: Water Fluoridation
December 27, 2017 05:11PM
Hans, hope you make an exception because i'm really interested if it interferes with Mg in us (particularly afibbers)???
Any biochemists out there?
Ben Sellinger &Russell Barrow (Emeritus Professor at the Australian National University / Associate Professor in the Research School of Chemistry at the ANU)
Write in their book 'Chemistry in the Market Place' sixth Edition p 276

Sodium fluoride (NaF) and cryolite (Na3AIF6) liberate fluoride ions, which precipitates Mg2+ as fluorophosphate and upsets magnesium dependent enzymes. They are used in non-specific insecticides that are toxic to animals
Would NaF by itself precipitate Mg2+????
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login