Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

BOUGHT the movie , vaccine, drug, etc Free thru 3/6/14

Posted by Todd 
BOUGHT the movie , vaccine, drug, etc Free thru 3/6/14
February 25, 2015 08:46AM
Bought movie viewable for free from now until March 6th.

You're about to see how Wall Street has literally "BOUGHT" your and your family's health.
The food, vaccine, drug, insurance and health industry are a multi-BILLION dollar enterprise... focused more on profits than human lives. The BOUGHT documentary takes viewers deep "inside the guts" of this despicable conspiracy...
Featuring exclusive interviews with the world's most acclaimed experts in research, medicine, holistic care and natural health... Bought exposes the hidden (and deadly) story behind it all.

[www.boughtmovie.net]
Re: BOUGHT the movie , vaccine, drug, etc Free thru 3/6/14
February 25, 2015 03:41PM
Todd:

I am not saying that some vaccines have caused some health problems, however, so many diseases have been eradicated because of vaccines, smallpox, diphtheria, polio, these diseases killed many of our children in the early beginnings of our country.

As for GMO, animals have been fed GMO grains since the early 1990s, there doesn't seem to be sick animals. BT Ther---was once considered an organic spray, funny. GMO crops do not need all the harmful sprays.

I know that the last few years we have had cold springs, the bees are not out in those kind of temps.

Most vegetable oils aren't good to use anyway, olive oil and coconut oils are the best. As for China not wanting our GMO crops, that isn't true, also I find it laughable that China would object after all the pollution they have and the bad stuff they send us, they make about 2/3 of all our drugs, maybe that is why people are sick.

Liz
February 27, 2015 09:33AM
Thanks Todd for posting this link to an excellent review of these current concerns.

I'll be doing a review post on the impact of GMO foods which is a review of what experts are reporting and what consumers need to know since it's not widely known or understood. It's a far-reaching problem since the average consumer doesn't understand exactly how GM foods act in the body of animals and humans.

Jackie
March 01, 2015 07:52AM
Gandhi condemned vaccines as a barbarous practice and a "fatal delusion"
Today, Americans suffer under a bona fide scientific dictatorship where those who reject the delusions of the cult of modern "science" are vilified, verbally assaulted and threatened with arrest and imprisonment by a fanatical class of mentally ill media operatives who claim to represent "science." Their "science," however, is so fragile that it cannot withstand legitimate scientific questions concerning the toxicity of vaccine ingredients, the fraud confession of the CDC whistleblower, the continued use of mercury in vaccines, and the very real disastrous phenomenon of children being damaged by vaccines.
[www.naturalnews.com]
March 01, 2015 04:10PM
Todd:

Explain to me why many of our kids died from smallpox or were disfigured before the vaccine, how many smallpox cases do you know of---I remember polio as being a threat, our president, FDR had polio. I remember being vaccinated for smallpox, my kids for polio, we didn't get the disease and were fine. I understand that most vaccines are not using mercury, if they are, they should not be.

I know the EPA, and some of these organizations use more scare tactics than science.

Liz
March 01, 2015 04:33PM
Liz, I think the point of the movie is that although initially in the fifties vaccines were beneficial and they did help us eradicate some awful diseases like polio and smallpox the GREED of big pharma knows no bounds and in their effort to increase profit they have stooped to deceitful and unethical practises to make money. As far as I am concerned their actions are indefensible but through careful manipulation of the government they have successfully subverted peoples rights.

Not just Big pharma but Big Food as well. They are making us sicker under the guise of "this is for the greater good". The even scarier thought is that they are in collusion and doing it on purpose in order to sell more drugs to the increasingly sicker people. The profits just keep going up. From the cradle to the grave money just keeps getting extracted.

Thank you Todd for the link.

Cheers

Adrian
March 02, 2015 10:13AM
Well said, Adrian. Thank you.

Jackie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login