Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Elizabeth and rotator cuff

Posted by alexe 
Elizabeth and rotator cuff
December 02, 2014 06:08PM
Hello Elizabeth,

I replied to your post weeks later so you may not have seen my comments.

I suggest you read and consider as you can get into dreadful problems without top sports medicine expert advice on your particular rotator cuff situation.

Good luck

Alex
Re: Elizabeth and rotator cuff
December 02, 2014 09:44PM
Alex:

I went to an Orthopedic doctor yesterday, they took an x-ray of both shoulders, I know it won't show the soft tissue but the doc said that the ball and socket look good, no bulging or shifting so that indicates that there isn't any tear. I will be going for therapy starting next week, I also was prescribed a steroid which I don't really like taking but I will for a short time, which is indicated on my med. (about 12 days). I started taking it last night and my pain in my shoulders is just about gone, ditto, for my groin and trochanter area, it is such a relief, I have been in pain for about a month. So, I will do the therapy and see what happens, thank you for your advise, I will keep it in mind, I may yet need it.

Liz
Re: Elizabeth and rotator cuff
December 03, 2014 11:32PM
Liz.

How did you pick your doctor ?

In my experience most people go on a suggestion from another doctor. There are top people such as Dr Natale in every branch of surgery.All are not created equal. In ablations most Doctors get around 50-60% success but a few get to 80 -90 %.

Don't be too embarrassed to get a second opinion. Your doctor should not object.

As I mentioned earlier check the surgeon who handles such injuries in your acclaimed top sporting team.

Alex
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login