Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Over Prescribed Antibiotics Causing Transgenerational DNA Damage

Posted by Todd 
Over Prescribed Antibiotics Causing Transgenerational DNA Damage
June 28, 2014 03:06AM
It’s Worse Than You Know
In a May, 2014 letter to the U.S. Senate, Doctor Jay S. Cohen said of fluoroquinolones, “In my 40+ years in pharmacovigilance, FQs (fluoroquinolones) surpass Vioxx and Thalidomide in the degree of permanent harm done.” Let that sink in for a bit.
Transgenerational Side-Effects
I have argued that fluoroquinolones have transgenerational ill effects and that children are suffering because of the epigenetic effects of fluoroquinolones (HERE and HERE). I have never hoped to be wrong about anything more than my assertions that fluoroquinolones are related to autism,
Direct Damage Done by Fluoroquinolones
Fluoroquinolone toxicity syndrome mimics autoimmune diseases (including rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, Sjögren’s syndrome, etc.), fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue syndrome / M.E., autonomic nervous system diseases (like POTS), leaky gut syndrome and even psychiatric disorders like bipolar disorder and severe depression.
When the Cellular Damage Done is Realized
Once people realize that a pharmaceutical, a popular antibiotic no less, has done damage to their mitochondrial DNA, and has led to harm in them and their children

I just got pieces of each of the subject matter. Read it all below.
[www.wakingtimes.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login