Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ammonia baths for mold toxicity

Posted by Lynn 
Ammonia baths for mold toxicity
June 13, 2014 10:32AM
I recently visited an environmental dr. Who has diagnosed me with mold toxicity. We are having our home tested to determine if it is the source. However, in the meantime, I am on a very strict diet and have been told to take a bath in a full tub with 1 cup of 3% ammonia at least a few times a day. I am looking for some other source to satisfy myself as to its safety. Other than a couple of mold survivor blogs I am coming up empty handed. Since many on this board have a much deeper scientific knowledge than I have, I am hoping that someone will provide input.

Thus far I have tried only one bath. I decided to gamble that one cup of ammonia diluted in 30 gal. of water wouldn't be too harmful and I actually felt more energetic and had a clearer head afterward, but before repeating this process I would like more info.
Re: Ammonia baths for mold toxicity
June 14, 2014 01:44AM
Try soaking in Borax. Its about a cure all for just about everything. EarthClinic suggest it also.
Ozone is what the pro's use to get rid of it. I ( PM ) it to you

Here is some stuff i have scattered over my PC
Vitamin C For Black Mold Removal
2/09/2012: Louwrencel from Rustenburg, North West South Africa replies: "Hi Shatsi, If all else fails try IV vit c & if that is too expensive try liposomal vit c which is much cheaper & you can make it at home, on the net you can get info on how to make it. What I also do know is that vit c about the only thing that can kill mold in your body, but it is a problem to take high doses of vit c as it causes an upset stomach but with IV vit c you can tolerate doses of 100- 200 gr & with liposomal vit c 5 gr is equivalent to 50 gr of IV vit c. So try it you have nothing to lose."

BLACK-MOLD-REMEDIES: THE BROWN SEAWEEDS LIMU MOUI AND MODIFILAN Search it deeper.

I think one of the best black-mold-remedies (mold removal substances) is brown seaweed. Seaweed has been used for centuries for toxin removal from the body. The alginates in seaweeds have been known for many years to be toxin binding substances.

[curezone.org] Mold Forum

[www.earthclinic.com]

Modifilan; One of the Best Black-Mold-Remedies
[www.toxic-black-mold-syndrome.com]

Toxic Black Mold Syndrome ( Search )
[fficial&client=firefox-a&channel=sb" rel="nofollow">www.google.com]

Search Mold Bomb They work like a roach bomb.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login