Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Skin cancer treatment

Posted by Louise 
Skin cancer treatment
July 16, 2013 10:22AM
This isn't about afib, but wanted to remind everyone to take advantage of the General Health Forum for other issues as well. I have what I am 99% sure is a squamous cell carcinoma on my chest. Almost went to my primary ($40) who would have referred me to a dermatologist (another $40 just to walk in and then who knows). Anyway I went to the GHF and did some research, found out that baking soda (alkaline) and water kills cancer cells and have been applying it for about a week, non-stop when I am at home; and it is almost gone.

Louise

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2013 08:12PM by Hans Larsen.
Re: Skin cancer treatment
July 16, 2013 10:49AM
Louise,

Also check out 'Curaderm BEC5' which is an eggplant extract cream that is truly amazing with actinic keratosis, basal cell and squamous cell carcinomas (but not for melanoma).

My wife had a Huge narly looking black, red and yellow Mount Vesuvious of a Basal Cell on the back of her neck and the Dermo said to expect at least two Procedures to get rid of it. After two months applying the cream twice a day and keeping it covered with a small micropore breathable white bandage strip it has completely vanished. Even all the way down to the subterranean core! I am truly blown away at how well this worked and Dr Jonathan Wright told me it has nearly a 100% cure rate when properly applied and kept covered with the micropore bandage so the cream doesn't dry out too fast.

There are a number of YouTube videos showing how BEC5 works following people over the 6 week to two month treatment period and I can absolutely vouch that this is no joke and not a scam . It fully works as advertised. It isn't deal at $125. For something like a 4 or 5 ounce tube but its well worth the results and with very little to no scarring at all.

Shannon

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2013 08:13PM by Hans Larsen.
July 16, 2013 01:20PM
Thank you so much Shannon! I will certainly check it out.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/24/2013 08:12PM by Hans Larsen.
Re: General Health Forum
July 16, 2013 03:15PM
You're welcome Louise,

Here are a few links on Curaderm, it is sold overseas and also via the Tahoma Clinic in Washington state. The reason it isnt more widely known in the US, as yet, is because to make direct claims at curing basal cell and squamous cell skin cancers, the FDA requires a huge amount of money spent in clinical trials, which of course would drive the price really sky high. Big Pharma has some synthetic creams that also can work pretty well too, but are not as consistently effective as is Curaderm and are much more toxic with the potential to damage normal skin too which Curaderm will not do.

You can easily get a diagnosis from your dermatologist, then go give a good two to three full month treatment at home with Curaderm and go back to your Dermatologist after it is completely gone and have he or her confirm the absence of any cancer cells and without any of their better known creams or potentially disfiguring and often painful Mohs surgery procedures used to address these kinds of cancer by Dermatologists.

My wife's Dermatologist at first didnt believe that she used and eggplant extract cream he had never heard of before. But he could not deny the very large and ugly Basal cell he had seen and diagnosed was completely gone including not being able to detect any cancer cells in the area.

The most important thing to know Louise is to apply the cream twice a day and then immediately cover it with medical micropore tape you can get at any pharmacy and leave it on for 12 hours then repeat so you have full 24 hour coverage, with the exception of when taking a shower, and make sure the micropore tape is firmly attached and fully covers the cream and lesion.

Also make sure you apply it long enough for there to be no visible signs of the lesion. The lesion will look ugly during the early weeks of treatment as it eats away at the skin cancer cells and its a little tender at first to apply, but it will not damage normal tissue like the pharmacuetical BCC skin creams that do not work as well and are far more toxic.

The first link below is a video by Dr Jonathan Wright whom I know and trust and he told my wife and I how to use it and it worked like a charm:

Curaderm BEC5 skin cancer cream

The next one is a little video with Dr Mercola on the Dr Oz show on Curaderm: Curaderm on Dr Oz

The next two links are to major Curaderm websites:
Curaderm.net and CuradermBEC5.com

Finally a before, during and after YouTube log of Curaderm irradication of a large and deep Basal Cell Carcinoma on a man's forehead:

Three month log of daily photos of Curaderm removing large BCC lesion

Again, this stuff really does work when you follow the directions and it wont leave a scar when continue the treatment until it heals all the way.

Shannon
Re: General Health Forum
July 21, 2013 10:57AM
Shannon, I never had to order the Curaderm. The SCC is gone, flat and with just a red spot where the scab was. I used the baking soda and water for about 10 days. Actually a large area around it became red with a rash and the skin looks slightly dry and wrinkled (almost like plastic) like it would with a skin peel (which I guess is what it is!) I will watch for any new developments but it looks like I just have to wait for the skin to heal at this point. I'm putting coconut oil on now. The curaderm probably would have worked faster, but at $125 I LOVE the idea of paying almost nothing for the bs & w!

Thank you again.
July 30, 2013 09:24PM
I would rather have the lesions surgically removed or cryo treated. It's not worth risking your life on topical preparations. I've had them removed from top of my head and temples, no scarring whatsoever.
July 31, 2013 05:45PM
RalphL, Just to clarify, this is for Squamous Cell Carcinoma and Basal Cell Carcinoma, NOT Melanoma. SCC & BCC are not life threatening -- also, if it did not appear to work I would definitely have gone to a doctor.
August 08, 2013 11:23AM
Just a follow-up. It took about a month of the baking soda and water paste (continuously except overnight) to get rid of the SCC. While I was using it, the skin around the "volcano" on my chest got a red rash even though I was just putting the paste on the one spot. However, it is all gone but a tiny little FLAT spot. I only put coconut oil on now (as I use it for body lotion anyway, and it has healing benefits as well.)

So, again, I would never suggest letting something getting to a life threatening stage, but for me this save a HUGE amount of money and time! It does pay to do a little research on this wonderful, amazing website and other internet sites before rushing to a doctor.

Louise
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login