Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Video: Dr. James Oschman on Energy Medicine

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Video: Dr. James Oschman on Energy Medicine
December 24, 2012 11:08PM
[www.youtube.com]
Cell biologist James L. Oschman, Ph.D. A presentation at an American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine (A4M) conference. Introduction by Dr. Ronald Klatz, President A4M. (see [worldhealth.net] )
Quotes:
"So, we can define 'Energy Medicine': it's the diagnostic and therapeutic use of energy."

"When we leave energy out of our biomedicine we miss a vast amount of our healing potential, and we've been very blinded --- we've been using tunnel vision for a hundred years."

[www.youtube.com]
James Oschman speaks at the 2009 A4M conference in Orlando Florida.
This links to further links, including a talk by cardiologist Stephen Sinatra at the same conference

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/26/2012 03:59PM by Erling.
Elizabeth H.
Re: Video: Dr. James Oschman on Energy Medicine
December 26, 2012 02:11PM
There are snake salesmen all over----I have my brothers mail directed to me, as I am taking care of his estate, I can't believe all of the snake oil magazines, papers etc. are coming everyday from vitamin "doctors" promising cures if you buy their expensive vitamins, there are bio vitamins costing hundreds of dollars, there is all kinds of what I call gimmicks, they are preying on a sick person, I have lost my respect for most of them.

Also, I have been reading on this board about Mildred Seelig and her brillance on Magnesium, she has a lot of credentials but did you know that she died after having heart surgery, why didnt magnesium help her heart, she was 84 when she died. My mother died at age of 92 and never took any magnesium supplements in her life. Seelig said that we need 6 mg. of mag. or each kiliogram of body weight, seems like posters take more, I have read that too much mag. isn't good either.

L
Anonymous User
Re: Video: Dr. James Oschman on Energy Medicine
December 26, 2012 05:05PM
I agree Liz, people with a disease (like afib?) are perfect victims of these scams because they want to believe there is a simple cure out there (just send $69.95 and the secret is Yours!) These people peddle false hope.

There is a special place in Hell for these scammers.

EB
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login