Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Genetic Roulette GMO free to watch

Posted by Todd 
Todd
Genetic Roulette GMO free to watch
September 19, 2012 04:27AM
This 1:24:59 min movie is an eye opener.
Most allergies and illnesses can be traced to GMO. Especially in children.
Record and save and pass it around.
I Use RealPlayer to record it. It is FREE

Are you and your family on the wrong side of a bet?

The US government has ignored repeated warnings by its own scientists and allowed untested genetically modified (GM) crops into our environment and food supply. its been a gamble of unprecedented proportions. The health of all living things and future generations are put at risk by this infant technology.

After 2 decades, physicians , scientists and researchers have uncovered a grave trend. That the same serious health issues found in lab animals, livestock, and pets that have been fed GMO foods are on the rise in the US population.
When people and animals stop eating these GMO's genetically modified organisms , their health improves.

This seminal documentary provides compelling evidence that helps to explain the deteriorating health of Americans, especially among children, and offers a recipe for protecting ourselves and our future.

The movie is on both of these websites, but Youtube played better for me without the buffering issues with i had with Vimeo.

[www.youtube.com]
[geneticroulettemovie.com] Has links for GMO free food and other info
Re: Genetic Roulette GMO free to watch
September 26, 2012 07:05PM
Hey Todd - great find. I have limited time but I've watched for a few minutes at a time... well done. Everyone should be aware of this.
Thanks for posting.

Jackie
Todd
Re: Genetic Roulette GMO free to watch
September 27, 2012 03:44PM
More stuff about GMO
4 websites to go through.
Children born to parents who eat GM wheat may DIE before age five, warn scientists.
Shock findings in new GMO study: Rats fed lifetime of GM corn grow horrifying tumors, 70% of females die early.

[curezone.com]
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login