Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

High Blood Pressure Diet Cure in 1 Week

Posted by Todd 
Todd
High Blood Pressure Diet Cure in 1 Week
July 17, 2012 06:31AM
They say high blood pressure is a kidney problem !
High Blood Pressure Diet Cure in 1 Week. The most effective immediate never miss cure I know for high blood pressure is a:

[www.curelibrary.com]
Elizabeth H.
Re: High Blood Pressure Diet Cure in 1 Week
July 17, 2012 01:39PM
Sorry Todd there are all kinds of cures on the net and this is among one of the crazyiest----when people are sick they fall for all kinds of hype. Eating raw fat, sheesh, give me a break.

Liz
July 18, 2012 12:59PM
If they mean cold-pressed virgin olive oil...Or raw coconut oil...cold pressed that's raw fat and it's healthy. When you heat olive oil, it destroys the healthy properties.
Elizabeth H.
July 18, 2012 01:21PM
Nice try Jackie----They are talking about a raw Paleo diet, so they mean raw animal fat, the article says to take zero plain water; do not give nuts (thought coconuts were nuts), says to eat raw eggs, raw bone marrow dipped in Bone Soup, yuck.

Liz
July 19, 2012 10:14AM
Not anything I'd care to try either. Low water intake spells disaster... especially with a high protein diet. Double Yuk.
Anonymous User
September 03, 2012 11:41AM
What worked for me like a charm was juicing. LOTS of veggies and some fruits...My BP dropped significantly in 4 days. I was just juicing then, which is not something you can do indefinitely. I think if those with high BP juiced twice/week or at least one whole day and most of another, that would help enough to make a difference. The extra energy was great too!

~ Barb
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login