Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

CAYENNE PEPPER - EMERGENCY USES

Posted by Todd 
Todd
CAYENNE PEPPER - EMERGENCY USES
July 04, 2012 08:52AM
Lots of great info about cayenne pepper.
[curezone.com]
christy
Re: CAYENNE PEPPER - EMERGENCY USES
July 06, 2012 11:11PM
So funny you would post this now. I had five days of tachycardia last week. ..Read on Curezone and other places about cayenne pepper, plus sister is an herbalist and uses cayenne all the time. So, fifth day with tachycardia I made cayenne pepper tea and drank more than half of it. Whoa Nellie! My heart started beating even faster and I got dizzy. Well, within ten minutes with my heart going fast, then NSR, back and forth. My heart finally went into NSR for the first time in five days. Everything has been pretty normal since then except for PVC's. Tonight we went out to eat and even though I requested no seasonings, I went back into tachycardia. I tried the cayenne pepper tea again but so far, it isn't working. July 18 I go for another ablation.l Fourth one....Will try cayenne again tomorrow morning. Thanks for posting this...christy
christy
July 07, 2012 09:38AM
Decided not to try it again since it upset my stomach and didn't work last night. I think it is something to check into but be careful with.
July 07, 2012 10:35PM
christy,

You might want to try it just spooned into COLD water rather than a tea made with what I'm assuming is hot water. Gulp it down, don't sip. Believe it or not, this bypasses your tastebuds.

Not everyone can tolerate it, but there are a few ways to lessen the potential "pain" associated with chile consumption. Don't take it with any oils. It is soluble in both oil and alcohol. MIlk products may make it easier to take, but on the other end, well maybe not so much.

I don't know if it will help you convert to NSR, but this should help you in taking and "releasing" it. ;-P

As for it upsetting your stomach, not everyone is a chile-head. Sometimes, it may be a matter or "building up" over time in order to be able to tolerate it. Just as magnesium is built up over time, so may be a person's tolerance to chiles. Yes, different reasons for it, but still true. Sometimes it still won't help, but starting out small and building up may make a difference if you really want to consume it for the health benefits.

lisa

So much of medicine is looking solely down the wrong end of the gun barrel, and that is really a pity for all of us---Shannon
christy
July 09, 2012 02:48PM
Thanks, Lisa. I want to try it again since I am going on the 3rd day with tachycardia. But, since it made my heart go even faster before NSR, I am a little afraid. I did put about 1/8 tsp in my green drink this morning...but still in tachycardia. I also read that it can lower your BP right away, which may be why I got dizzy. Anyway, it sure is an amazing spice! Thanks. I'm just trying to hang in there until next Wed. when I have my 4th and probably last ablation.

christy
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login