Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Diagnosis using Mora Bipolar system device. Voltage, indeed.

Posted by francesca 
I was diagnosed with an inflammation of the 'Bundle of His' on Wednesday, using a Mora Bipolar System device, produced in Germany (here in Italy). The hunt was on for latent viruses, especially those going undetected by conventional blood tests. This device showed parameters using frequencies of each organ 'against' the frequencies of viruses. Upon 'discovering' which organs were affected, the doctor was, seemingly able to reproduce the 'frequency' of the viruses. He then 'removed' the virus and tested each affected organ separately. Yes, it all sounds bizarre, but there it is. Heliobacter pylori, there you are, and your old friends, Epstein Barr and Citomeglovirus. The 'cure' proposed is homeopathic remedies which I am obtaining through Switzerland. This device, apparently, is capable of 'removing' frequency as well as 'giving' it.
I wish I had studied something useful in life, rather than classical music and gardening.......
Some feedback here from those of you with Larger Brains will be most welcome.
Thanks, Francesca -

Very interesting! Is this the company? Mora?

Med-Tronik [www.med-tronik.de]
Mora [www.med-tronik.de]
Electro-Acupuncture EAP [www.med-tronik.de]

Essential terms: energy - voltage - energy healing - energy cardiology - homeopathy - vibrational frequencies - vibrational memory - etc.

There is nothing more useful in life than classical music and gardening. If more of "civilization" had followed the wisdom-path of plants and harmonies humanity would not be in this "crisis of meaning". [globaldialoguecenter.blogs.com]

Be well!

Erling
Frequencies of organs; frequencies of viruses; a homeopathic remedy: this is certainly quackery of the HIGHEST order. You definitely have not missed out on studying something useful in life by not studying this.

"The Calculus" (to give it its traditional name - so esteemed was it): now maybe!
Two widely differing responses here. Sometimes I wonder why we can't get a forward thinking cardiologist to 'appear' on this forum!
Well, Ian, quackery? If we would be around in 50 years....we would enjoy a front row seat for viewing that which is being sold to us today as 'medicine', would appear to us, in the future (maybe even 10 years??) as quackery. I believe that we are on the verge of a breakthrough with this illness, and that every stone should be turned over.
You can 'google' Alberto Moschini of Massa, using Google Translate. He doesn't sound like such a quack! I paid 200 euros for a THREE HOUR session with him. I will report results on this forum.
Nobody has commented on 'Bundle of His' inflammation.......hmm.
Re: Diagnosis using Mora Bipolar system device. Voltage, indeed.
June 17, 2012 09:30AM
Francesca.... this is very exciting and how fortunate for you that your doctor is so progressive.

My knowledge of cellular frequency goes back at least 20 years when I was introduced to and began studying the benefits of healing with essential oils from plants. Each oil has a frequency and correlates to various healing responses. The results from using essential oils are totally amazing and predictable as well.

Now that brilliant and forward-thinking practitioners are using high tech instruments such as your suggested treatment, improvements may be even faster than with the oils or at least equal or used in combination, could be exponentially effective.

There have been comments in other posts on cellular voltage and how that equates to health or illness. Erling introduced us to Jerry Tennant, MD, who has perfected treatment with his Biomodulator that adds electrons to deficient organs in the body to reverse pathology (Healing is Voltage.) The electrical pathways (meridians) that have been used for acupuncture in Chinese Medicine date back to BCE so that's not something new or bizarre. Now, modern technology is taking advantage of and enhancing what's been there all along.....as Robert O. Becker, MD, reminded us so graphically in his book - The Body Electric- Electromagnatism and. the Foundation of Life. All we have to do is tap into what's available to us as you are about to do.

Garry Gordon, MD, is extensively using PEMF therapy to restore electron deficiency and restore health. Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Frequency is discussed extensively at his website and the specific link to that topic. [gordonresearch.com]

Francesca... your gardening and classical music feed the soul and will serve you well forever. Be glad those were your choices of study.

Please let us know your experiences.

Be well,
Jackie
June 17, 2012 01:22PM
I believe the economic argument provides the strongest support for the proposition that this class of devices does not work.
In the above post Jackie mentioned Dr. Jerry Tennant's 'Biomodular', an electronic energetic instrument for healing. I have been told that Tennant's Biomodulator could not have any use in AF, but I'm not at all sure about that. The Biomodulator is a Scenar, a device originally developed in Russia for medical treatment on space flights (much as Exatest was developed for electrolyte testing in space). Here's the fascinating story:

S.C.E.N.A.R.
Self-Controlled Energetic Neuro-Adaptive Regulator
Or
How to treat health issues in outer space. [www.pnf.org]

History

In the early phases of the Cosmonaut program Russian scientists were grappling with the very real scenario of a health crisis in space. In that weightless environment, surgical procedures can not be performed. Because of the confined areas of the space capsules and weight restrictions of the booster rockets, medicines and other health devices could not be taken along at the expense of oxygen, food, and waste disposal equipment. Large, heavy medical devices obviously could
not be accommodated. Pharmaceuticals were totally impractical as well since they are designed to be so specific that a large pharmacy of many medications would be needed to cover even a few medical conditions. In addition, due to the limited supplies of potable water, all waste water must be recycled, which would concentrate medications into the drinking water and consequently treat all the personnel whether necessary or not.

In the late 1970s the Russian Space Program established a special division to research and provide a resolution for this dilemma. This group was under the direction of electronics experts Alexander Karasev and Alexander Nechushkin as well as medical doctor and neurologist Alexander Revenko. They were headquartered at Sochi University and worked to develop an energetic medical device that could meet very exacting specifications. The device needed to be:

1. Small and light enough to meet the size and weight restrictions of space flight
2. Self-sufficient with a light power source, i.e. battery operated
3. Be able to operate in the vacuum of space
4. Capable of dealing with acute as well as chronic issues

The end result of this program produced the Scenar device, or Self-Controlled Energetic Neuro-Adaptive Regulator. This device was kept as a highly classified military secret until the 1990s after Perestroika (the establishment of Gorbachev’s policies of economic, political, and social restructuring and the breakup of the Soviet Union into its constituent republics). At that time the inventors received patents for the device and it was made available to western countries.

(skip)

In 2000, Jerry Tennant, MD, a retired ophthalmologist with a research clinic for energetic medical devices, accepted the position of being responsible for training for the Scenar in the US. After many months of working with the device, he found it to be “the most effective therapeutic device I have ever seen. It can accomplish things I was never able to do with conventional medicine. I have corrected many things with it that other devices have not been able to correct. Things that might correct in months can be corrected in days with the Scenar.”

(continue)
Why would astronauts have to take medicine along in their space flights, I would assume that they would have to be very healthy and not need any kind of meds.

Jerry Tennant MD, a retired ophthalmologist, is he a medical doctor as well, if so, what has he corrected?

Liz
June 18, 2012 09:22AM
For those who haven't read the post describing Dr. Tennant's work....

To become an ophthalmologist, one must first obtain a medical degree and then be educated in the medical specialty of ophthalmology. Dr. Tennant graduated in top ten of his class in ’64 with his medical degree, Interned at Methodist Hospital in Dallas; completed residency in Opthalmology in Dallas and Harvard Mass Eye and Ear in Boston. A more complete history of his education appears in the Alkalinity post.

By evaluating cellular energy (voltage) with the Biomodulator, Dr. Tennant adds electrons to whatever organ system is lacking. He began by healing himself… as described in the post dated 4/26/12.

As reviewed in that post, based on his book and recent teleconference, he explains:

All chronic illness is defined by having low voltage and by the ability to make new cells that work. If we have inadequate exercise so muscles are running at low voltage, we drink only electron stealers such as coffee, black tea (not green tea), alcohol and acidic water, we are basically going to go around with low voltage and not be able to make new cells.

We generally don’t get well by taking new cells that don’t work and making them work correctly. In addition, we maintain our health when cells wear out by making new cells.

We can only get well and stay well by making new cells. Illness is a manifestation of the inability to make new cells that work and it requires minus 50 mV to make new cells. (or a pH of 7.88)

So when your voltage is low and you can’t get up to -50 mV, then you are stuck in chronic disease.

Moderator Question… What impedes someone from achieving that negative 50 mV and have healing?

A. The question then is “What does it take to make new cells?”
One is voltage and the other is all of the other raw materials. The inside of the cell is made of proteins that you’ve made from amino acids, the outside of the cell is made of fat, and then you need vitamins and minerals to make it work.

So you must look at the look at the voltage piece and ask the question, “Why didn’t I have enough voltage (alkalinity) to prevent me from getting sick?”
Jerry Tennant, MD

Alkalinity, Healing, pH and Voltage – The Inside Story
[www.afibbers.org]
As people get older and into their nineties, the body starts to slowly shut down, we appear to be programed to prepare for death. It is rare for people to make it over 100. Can Dr. Tennants Bromodilator, alkaline H20, raw fruit and vegetables, charge up our old bodies, doubtful.

It appears that the Bromodilator is sold for pain, I guess similar to a tenns machine, if it works for pain, that is good. Dr. Tennant appears to have helped people with eye diseases, which of course is his speciality, he says on his site that the bromodilator does not help cancer patients.

Liz
Re: Biomodulator..... Voltage, indeed.
June 19, 2012 08:40AM
Regarding the “curing cancer comment”… no physician today would dare risk making such a claim and expect to continue to hold his license.

However, as outlined in the Alkalinity/Inside Story post, Dr. Tennant explains that cell voltage equals pH and that voltage/pH ranges from minus 50 millivolts which equates to the ability to make new cells down to plus 30 mv which supports cancer. So we can deduce that cancer and all other ailments can be prevented or reversed when cell voltage is optimal and the necessary raw materials to make new cells are available to the body. Every cell in the body is designed to run at a voltage of -20 - -25 millivolts. We heal (and retain health) by the ability to make new cells which requires – 50 mv.

From that same report:

Cells are 70% water..

Cells run in a narrow pH range 7.35 – 7.45 or (minus) -20 mV to -25 mV. pH is a measurement of voltage in a solution

We can only get well and stay well by making new cells. Illness is a manifestation of the inability to make new cells that work. To make new cells, -50 mV are required.

When your voltage is low and you can’t get up to -50 mV, then you are stuck in chronic disease… because the only way you can get well is to make the cells to replace those that are destroyed by various forms of injury. If you can’t make new cells (which you can’t if you can’t get to -50 mV), then whatever part or organ that is damaged will never work right.

An acidic environment (low pH) invites disease states.

At a voltage of minus 15 mV or cell pH of 7.26, patients will be tired. At minus 10 mV (7.18 cell pH), they are sick. Cancer occurs at +30 mV or cell pH of 6.48) At a pH of slightly above 7.4 (salivary pH 6.5), cancer cells become dormant and at a pH of 8.5 (salivary pH 7.8), cancer cells die while healthy cells live). The higher the pH reading, the more alkaline and oxygen-rich, the fluid.

Moderator: What impedes someone from achieving that negative 50 mV and have healing?

A. Requirements to make new cells
1. Voltage
2. Raw materials: proteins (amino acids), fats, vitamins and minerals to make it all work.

Elaborating further, on building new cells, Dr. Tennant says…
An often overlooked fact is that the amino acids (proteins) in foods are only available if there is stomach acid to convert the proteins (and they must be the full complement of essential amino acids.) To make adequate stomach acid, you neeed vitamin B1, iodine and zinc. Without stomach acid, you can’t absorb zinc even if you take it, so you have to take a Betaine hydrochloric acid tablet with zinc so it can be absorbed. Further to that, he says without zinc, you can’t make the neurochemicals serotonin and dopamine and that people on PPIs are essentially guaranteed to become depressed. (Healing is Voltage).

In Healing is Voltage, Dr. Tennant also relates that as voltage begins to drop, oxygen leaves the cells. This has serious consequences in that our metabolism and cells have a very difficult time functioning without enough energy. Low oxygen levels enable or activate the 1 trillion microorganisms inhabiting our body that are typically inactive when oxygen is present. But when oxygen levels drop, he says: “These bugs want to have lunch…and lunch is you.” They put out digestive enzymes to dissolve your cells walls so they can consume the nutrients inside. Worse, those enzymes can enter the blood stream and cause damage to various organs such as the Strep bacteria causing damage to heart valves. Just one example of many.

When Dr. Tennant uses the Biomodulator, he scans the body via the fascia of meridian systems to determine the voltage in organs. In areas found to be low, he can then deliver electrons to restore the voltage to healthy levels which recharges the body’s battery, as explained in Healing is Voltage, 313 pages.

Quoting from the Alkalinity post:

Biomodulator
Moderator: Talk about the Biomodulator…It both scans for voltage in the meridians and can be used to put electrons back as a therapeutic intervention.

A. A variety of methods have been developed to measure voltage. Nagatani was the first with Voll the following year - two primary methods.

I personally use the measurement mode in my Biomodulator which is about the size of a computer mouse that has electrodes on the back and controls on the front so you can simply put it in your measurement mode and tap into the appropriate wire and measure what’s at the other end of it. and then if you like, you can switch into the therapy mode and deliver electrons through that same wire (meridian) and watch the voltage rise in that organ.

The ability to measure voltage in organs has been a great improvement for me to figure out what is going on and a specific cause.

Voltage drops before labs go South and labs get bad before people have symptoms so the voltage is the early warning sign telling you that something is about to go bad if it hasn’t already because you don’t have the ability to make new cells in that system.

Remember that chronic pain is simply a symptom of low voltage. And of course, if the voltage is low, you can’t make cells so you are stuck there but it’s important to recognize that chronic pain is simply a symptom of low voltage so if you insert enough electrons and bring the voltage up to 25 mV, it will quit hurting. Of course, it will start hurting again if you don’t get up to 50 mV so you can make new cells out and actually heal the area. (end quote)

Many other practitioners who treat by managing pH (voltage) find remarkable results. Acidic pH supports disease including cancer.
Acid-producing foods, beverages and environmental influences including stress and emotions such as fear, anxiety, jealousy, anger, and overwork contribute to the acid load.

I’ve previously mentioned the Cindy Wheatcraft story (U-Tube) about a woman in a nearby community who follows Robert O.Young’s pH treatment plan (The pH Miracle) and cured her breast cancer with no other medical interventions – documented by before and after scans. She continues to thrive and operates a holistic health center where one can purchase freshly-made alkaline drinks that support the dietary requirements Dr. Young recommends to maintain healthy pH/voltage.

All we have to do is connect the dots when discussing the potential for healing with alkalinity and voltage.

Jackie
Elizabeth H.
Re: Biomodulator..... Voltage, indeed.
June 19, 2012 12:47PM
Jackie:

Regarding the "curing cancer comment", well who said that? I said that the bromodialter does not help cancer, nothing was said about a cure.

I gave the recipe about the Baking Soda protocol to my brother, he has been trying it, we go back in a week or so for his next appt. where they will run his PSA.

This idea about voltage/cells is nothing new it has been booted around for many, many years---there is a device that is run by battery volts that is supposed to eliminate wrinkles, helps a little, I guess, as long as the person keeps using it, doesn't get rid of them.

I am by nature very skeptical, there are many, many things on the net that have great claims, I am not buying at this time.

Liz
>This idea about voltage/cells is nothing new it has been booted around for many, many years

Congratulations!! A personal best!!
I am the "quackery of the HIGHEST", Moschini Alberto is my name, [www.omeopatiaitalia.org]
my specificness, peculiarity, precise aims, is the scientific research of the cause and effect the pathology, the reason, that have conduct the person to the disease, prepare the therapy strategy. Integrate the study of conventional medicine and homeopathy. So when the conventional medicine kann not found the cause and effect the pathology, it is special knowledges found the specific (o special) reasons of pathology.
The reason of atrial fibrillation is specific known, an inflammation of the 'Bundle of His', caused by Helycobacter Pylori, so like Francesca, the begin is always, ever, at all times from stomach and esophagus, aggravated with the presence of Cytomegalovirus, Epstein Barr.
Their presence is too difficult for conventional medicine, so the electromagnetic waves in resonance, Frequencies of organs, cells, frequencies of viruses, bacterial, is the way to the diagnosis and therapy strategy to come.
I have the possibility, capacity, and the comprehension to the diagnosis and therapy strategy to arrive.

The first is Doctor Rienhold Voll, but at present is doctor Luc MONTAGNIER.

Electromagnetic Signals Are Produced by Aqueous Nanostructures
Derived from Bacterial DNA Sequences

Luc MONTAGNIER1,2∗, Jamal A¨ISSA1, St´ephane FERRIS1,
Jean-Luc MONTAGNIER1, Claude LAVALL´EE1
1(Nanectis Biotechnologies, S.A. 98 rue Albert Calmette, F78350 Jouy en Josas, France)
2(Vironix LLC, L. Montagnier 40 Central Park South, New York, NY 10019, USA)
Recevied 3 January 2009 / Revised 5 January 2009 / Accepted 6 January 2009

Abstract: A novel property of DNA is described: the capacity of some bacterial DNA sequences to induce
electromagnetic waves at high aqueous dilutions. It appears to be a resonance phenomenon triggered by the
ambient electromagnetic background of very low frequency waves. The genomic DNA of most pathogenic bacteria
contains sequences which are able to generate such signals. This opens the way to the development of highly sensitive detection system for chronic bacterial infections in human and animal diseases.
Key words: DNA, electromagnetic signals, bacteria.

We have discovered a novel property of DNA, that is the capacity of some sequences to emit electromagnetic waves in resonance after excitation by the ambientelectromagnetic background.
Owing to the low sensitivity and specificity of our signal capture and analysis, the frequencies emitted are
all alike, regardless of the bacterial species involved. However, the experiments of transfer of information
through plastic tubes suggest that, by refining the analysis and eliminating the variability of the exciting
signals, we might detect specific differences between species, and even between sequences. Indeed, this property may be a general one shared by all double-helical DNAs, including human DNA.

This are only little study,

Eur J Cardiovasc Prev Rehabil. 2007 Aug;14(4):518-20.
Cytotoxin-associated gene-A bearing strains of Helicobacter pylori and atrial fibrillation due to ischemic origin: is there a link?
Badran HM, Mahfouz ME.
Source
Cardiology Department, Faculty of Medicine, Menoufiya University, Shebin El-Koom, Egypt. halamahfouz_1000@yahoo.com
Abstract
BACKGROUND:
Helicobacter pyloriCagA strains could increase the risk for atrial fibrillation in patients with coronary artery disease
METHODS:
Serological status for H. pyloriCagA using enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay, C-reactive protein, total leucocytic count and atrial size were determined in 185 coronary artery disease patients (with and without atrial fibrillation) and 80 healthy subjects (control).
RESULTS:
CagA strain showed a higher prevalence in the atrial fibrillation group. Atrial dimension and C-reactive protein (independent predictors of atrial fibrillation) were significantly increased in the CagA seropositive subgroup
CONCLUSIONS:
There is a strong liaison between H. pylori CagA infection and atrial fibrillation in coronary artery disease. Increased C reactive protein and atrial size in atrial fibrillation patients may reflect atrial inflammatory remodeling.

J Cardiovasc Med (Hagerstown). 2007 Dec;8(12):990-6.
Is there a link between atrial fibrillation and certain bacterial infections?
Andrew P, Montenero AS.
Source
aATLAS Medical Research Inc., St Lazare, Quebec, Canada.
Abstract
The pathogenesis of atrial fibrillation (AF), the most common cardiac dysrhythmia, remains unknown. However, many recent studies point to an association between AF and inflammation because of a demonstrable significant correlation between the dysrhythmia and various biomarkers of inflammation. For example, C-reactive protein (CRP), a sensitive biomarker of systemic inflammation, has been reported to be significantly higher in patients with AF compared with a control group with no history of atrial dysrhythmias. Histological anomalies in the atria of patients with AF have also been observed. These anomalies may have an inflammatory basis, although it is not known if the structural changes within the atria of patients with AF are a cause or consequence of the dysrhythmia. Given the suggested involvement of inflammation with this dysrhythmia, an initiating factor for inflammation has been sought. Chronic bacterial infection is the most likely event to initiate and maintain an inflammatory process. Recently, bacteria infections have been hypothesized to be involved in the pathogenesis of AF, and Helicobacter pylori and Chlamydia pneumoniae are two bacteria that have aroused interest. Here, we give a brief overview of AF and then specifically explore the recent evidence that suggests that AF may be caused by bacterial infection(s) in certain patients.

Frequency of helicobacter pylori seropositivity and C-reactive protein increase in atrial fibrillation in patients undergoing coronary angiography.
Bunch TJ, Day JD, Anderson JL, Horne BD, Muhlestein JB, Crandall BG, Weiss JP, Lappe DL, Asirvatham SJ.
Source
Division of Cardiovascular Disease, Department of Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, USA. bunch.thomas18@mayo.edu
Abstract
Atrial fibrillation (AF) is the most common rhythm disturbance seen in clinical practice. Evidence emerged that suggested inflammation was associated with risk of AF. Helicobacter pylori causes gastric and esophageal inflammation, as well as systemic and vascular inflammation. These local and systemic inflammatory effects may increase the risk of AF. Study patients were consecutive patients who underwent angiography for suspicion of coronary artery disease. Patients' AF status was determined by a search of hospital discharge summaries for diagnostic International Classification of Diseases, Ninth Revision codes for AF, assessment of previous electrocardiograms at the index and previous admissions to LDS Hospital (Salt Lake City, Utah), and search of the electrocardiographic database of LDS Hospital. In addition to routine laboratory studies, serum was analyzed to determine H pylori serostatus and index C-reactive protein (CRP) level. A total of 943 patients with known AF status were studied. Those with AF tended to be older (70.9 +/- 9.5 vs 63.9 +/- 10.7 years; p <0.001) and had a higher prevalence of congestive heart failure (28% vs 11%; p <0.001). In addition, patients with AF were more likely to be seropositive for H pylori in comparison to the seronegative group (65% vs 55%; p = 0.049). Mean CRP was similar between those with and without AF (2.2 +/- 2.7 vs 2.3 +/- 2.4 mg/dl; p = 0.79). There was no apparent association between H pylori serostatus and CRP. Multivariate predictors of AF included age (hazard ratio
1.07 per year, 95% confidence interval [CI] 1.04 to 1.10, p <0.0001) and heart failure (HR 2.87, 95% CI 1.59 to 5.18, p <0.0001). H pylori added to the model was marginally associated with AF (HR 1.53, 95% CI 0.95 to 2.47, p = 0.08) when not accounting for age. However, younger patients (<50 years) who were H pylori seropositive had a higher relative risk of AF (8%) versus those who were seronegative (0%). In comparison, older patients seropositive for H pylori had only a modest increased risk of AF (17.5% vs 15.4%; p = 0.11). In conclusion, these data showed a general association of H pylori and AF in patients with multiple cardiovascular risk factors. The association did not persist after accounting for other risk factors. Although older age was highly associated with AF risk in this population, H pylori was additive across 3 distinct age groups, with the highest risk conveyed in the younger cohort.
June 19, 2012 08:39PM
Ian,

Just because you do not understand something does not mean that it does not exist or is quackery. Forty years ago acupuncture was considered quackery because western-trained physicians could not grasp the concept of meridians although it has been well understood in China for thousands of years. It was only after James Reston's and President Nixon's visits to China in 1972 that acupuncture was "discovered" in America. Today thousands of healthcare providers, including many conventional doctors, practise the art of acupuncture. It is considered a bona fide medical expense by the IRS and is covered by provincial healthcare plans in Canada.

If you are intersted in broadening your mind about energy medicine and diagnostic devices like the Mora machine I would suggest that you take a look at the article I wrote in 1998 about this subject [www.yourhealthbase.com]

Hans
June 19, 2012 09:10PM
Dr. Moschini,

Thank you for your posting and the most interesting references. I certainly agree that an inflammation of the Bundle of His is a likely cause of atrial fibrillation (AF). There is definitely also evidence that H. pylori, Clamydia pneumonaie, and cytomegalovirus infections can trigger AF. However, inflammation of the Bundle of His is by no means the only initiator of AF. Thyroid disorders, hyperaldosteronism (Conn's syndrome), hypoglycemia, electrolyte imbalances, pheochromocytoma, chromosomal abnormalities and autonomic nervous system imbalances can also be the underlying cause of that very first AF episode which, unfortunately, is usually followed by many more.

You may be interested in an article I wrote about energy medicine in 1998 although I am sure it is now out-of-date. [www.yourhealthbase.com]

Hans

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 06/21/2012 10:07AM by Hans Larsen.
Hans,

Re these last two posts by you: I can agree with every word of the second one.
Dear Hans Larsen, Thank you for your answuer, it is difficult for me directly to replay; I must explain the pathology to many persons, clarify their causes of diseases and presence of Bacterial and Viruses.
The integration value conventional medicine\homeopathy\electromagnetic waves is basic, fondamental, how You have descrive. Many causes take part in the direction Pathology AF, together presence Bacterial and Viruses; Thyroid disorders, I have recommend Francesca the gland and Immunological System to study; hyperaldosteronism (Conn's syndrome), hypoglycemia, but also the Metabolic syndrome and peculiar, characteristic, distintive, typical, consequence; causes electrolyte imbalances, autonomic nervous system imbalances; pheochromocytoma, chromosomal abnormalities.
I remember Renato Dulbecco, Nobel medicine 1975, he has viruses oncogenic studyed;
"CelI Transformation by Viruses and the Role of Viruses in Cancer", " I would lìke to set the stage for considering the problem of viraI oncogenesis in man by reviewing the available information concerning the biology of oncogenic viruses," " The conc1usions are applicable to other oncogenic viruses inc1uding those containing RNA, because in the cells these RNA viruses build a DNA replica of their genome, and their biological properties probably derive from the characteristics of that replica."
Since 1975 conventional medicine knows exactly the carcinoma beginning, starting point, viruses have the vital capacity inside cell nucleus, carcinoma induced.

No methodology is present the bacteria and viruses to dimostrated, in this moment of symptomatology espressed; only indirect, evasive blood test, circumstantial evidence. The antibodys demostrate only, exclusively meet with Immunological System but not the presence\absence\memory. Reminiscence is impronte in the mind of lymphocyte\memory.

Dott.Med Reinhold Voll has in the year 1960 this necessity filled, will the methodology ElettroAgopuntura structured, has the ability electromagnetic waves to detect over the acupuncture point, that is the link with Organs, parts of Organs, cells, Immunological System, through the meridian. The ability of ElettroAgopuntura von Voll consist to reveal functioning Organs, parts of Organs, cells, Immunological System, physiological, inflammation, inflammation\degeneration, degeneration; so is possible the clinical reasoning raning to diagnosis and treatment strategy shortly.
Many are the simplifications and imitation of this methodology, because is too much difficult and request Time, many experiences.
The ather methodologys kan not furnish, provide, details exact like ElettroAgopuntura. Kan not define and conclude "electromagnetic waves".
To put ElettroAgopuntura von Voll, EAV, "electromagnetic waves" necessary experience and theory and practice.
Every "electromagnetic wave" must be analyzed and diagnosed.

Saluti Dottor Med. Alberto Moschini

Master di II livello in Medicina Integrata

www.omeopatiaitalia.org
Dear Ian,

I am the daughter of a conventional french doctor and a patient of Dr. Moschini since I live in Italy.

As mentioned by Dr. Larsen 'just because you do not understand something does not mean that it does not exist or is quackery'.

Further to the wrong removal of one amalgam filling which was replaced by a white gold filling, owing to the corrosion of both metals , in six months' time my body 'collapsed' (Th2 to Th1 shift) . I will not mention how many treatments were proposed to me by conventional practitioners. Luckily, at home, I was taught to be careful with drugs that were helpless.

I decided to try 'quackery' , i.e. EAV and MORA . Among others , I was diagnosed with H.Pylori, E. Barr Citomegalovirus, C. Pneumoniae that were treated accordingly . My family and relatives have noticed that my health conditions did improve a lot , as I am able to confirm. I do the testing and the MORA therapy regularly . If necessary, I undergo conventional clinical analyses.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login