Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cancer Cures

Posted by lisa s 
lisa s
Cancer Cures
November 30, 2011 10:57AM
I know Dr. Burzynski has been mentioned on this site before, but this documentary has not.

[www.youtube.com]

It documents Big Phrma at its [searching for a suitable word ;-0] finest. I'd be interested in other's opinions.

lisa

Re: Cancer Cures
December 01, 2011 05:14AM
Lisa - I haven't taken the time to view much of this but when I started and saw the date, I remember seeing it years ago. The Burzynski story has gone on and on... and he has prevailed but not without a great mental and emotional cost. Imagine being persecuted for so long when he has such a remarkable success rate. My FM MD worked at his clinic in Texas right out of medical school and told me to watch his progress as well as his struggle. The Townsend Letter for Doctors and Patients periodically publishes updates on his progress and status for being able to practice here in the US. In 2004, I attended the A4M World Congress on Anti-aging and was fortunate enough to hear his presentation. Remarkable human being.

Cancer is such big business, the medical powers really don't want a cure that doesn't involve a lot of costly treatments and medications.(Revenue) I know three people who have liver cancer; one has both liver and pancreatic cancer. One was smart enough to do his own research and make dietary changes that would not feed or promote the cancer growth and he's still hanging in there in spite of the poison from chemotherapy. The other two have never been told that they should eliminate any food that metabolizes to glucose so it won't feed the cancer nor have they been told that they must keep their systemic pH alkaline.

Locally, we have two women who had breast cancer. One opted to have no treatment and reversed the tumors with the pH diet and the other, a nurse, had lumpectomy, radiation and then the pH diet. Both are doing well. The one who opted for diet alone treatment has the before and after mamograms to show the absence of the tumors. If you don't know the Cindy Wheatcraft story, this video clip is worth watching. I've posted on it previously.
[www.youtube.com]

Jackie
William
December 01, 2011 07:02AM
Elizabeth H.
December 01, 2011 11:35AM
There are some cancers that are more virulent than others, it depends on the kind you have as to your outcome, I don't care how many vitamins you are on plus a great diet, everyone doesn't have a good outcome.
Murray L.
December 05, 2011 07:47AM
I would hate for folks with limited time to waste what is left. On the other hand there is something to be said for unexplained longivity.

My cousin in NJ was diagnosed with malignant melanoma TWENTY PLUS years ago. Yes, read that right. Over 20 years ago. He and his "group" going through treatment were given one to two years MAX. "Get your affairs in order" he was advised. No pulling punches. To try and keep a long story short, he believes it is his attitude that has kept him alive all this time while all of those that were in that 'group' of his are long gone. Most 20 years ago. He enjoys life to the max and laughs every day. He keeps a happy and positive mental attitude, feeds his body well and seeks out what he feels is the best treatment for himself. He had tumours appear in his sinuses that were growing so fast that the MD's were afraid the size of the tumours was going to kill him in short order; they wanted to variously take off the top of his skull, remove his face, remove his palet with no guarantees that they could kill the tumour. He kept looking and found an oncologist in NYC who said he would be nuts to try these treatments; why not just remove the tumour through his nose.... with apologies for having to remove cartlidge and break his nose (it is an ugly nose anyway). Success. He has tumours sprout in the craziest places in his body and all have been remove successfully. He is likely to enter the Guiness Book as the cancer patient who has had the most surgeries, chemo and radiation and above all, to all of our glee, the longest survivor of metasticized malignant melanoma. Take what you will from this - Howard is still around to make me crazy, never complains, always has a joke and a laugh to share and makes ME feel better just to be with him.

We recently lost the wife of a good friend to lung cancer. Metasticized, chemo, radiation, etc. She fought it for almost seven years and successfully until the last couple of weeks. When she began to have trouble breathing they decided to put her into an outstanding nursing home. A residence. Within 48 hours she was gone. Her grandchildren and zest for life itself were what kept her going five years longer than she was 'given' at best. And he family loved her to pieces, especially the grandkids.

I have also seen friends who have been 'given' a year or two or more and were gone in a matter of weeks or months. I can tell you that their attitude towards the invader was not the same.

Take this for whatever it is worth. I guess what I am suggesting is that cancer is big business and one needs to take into consideration all of the alternative treatments out there while availing themselves of the common treatments of the medical profession.

I pray for the day that the world no longer needs guns or armed forces or police or doctors for that is the day that perfect health will have arrived through education and that will be the day when we love our children more than we hate other members of our society.

I pray for the day when there is no pain: physical, mental or emotional for that is the day that we will all have become educated adults and natural genetics will have eliminated the morons among us.

I look forward to the day that I get to meet up with old friends. This is a sad day for me. Today. I received a picture of a group of very old friends whom got together to break bread in honour of the visit of one of the group from South America. I looked at that picture and knew each and every one by name and where they lived. Saddest of all was that I had more hair than they did. I expect I will have nightmares for months.

Murray
William
December 05, 2011 08:22AM
Longevity has been explained.
google "otto warburg cancer" you'll see the cause, and that the cure is in your power.

William
Murray L.
December 06, 2011 07:55PM
William:
But what of 'the hair'? What of MY hair? I have started the 'do loop'... around and around and over the top followed by that spray shellac from the salon.

Lord help me when the fringes are gone.
William
December 06, 2011 11:57PM
My hair quit falling out sometime during the progressive paleolithic diet, so I guess it's bettter nutrition/less toxins.

Specific nutrients did it for this man:
[www.lugol-iodinesupplements.com]

Your cousin has the right attitude; that seems like a gift.

William
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login