Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

eczema

Posted by lynda 
lynda
eczema
November 28, 2011 10:21PM
My grandson is a year and a half old. He has patches across the back of his upper legs of very red and itchy nature. Also, around his mouth will become very red at times. I had heard probiotics help eczema. He is taking them, but I do not know wbat amount. Any experience or knowledge of what may help this for him? Lynda

Todd
Re: eczema
November 29, 2011 02:25AM
This site has a lot of remedies. Apple fast is one of them. Down further they talk about probiotics. Some of them use ACV too.
You may try putting some Vicks Vapor Rub to help relieve the itching.

[www.earthclinic.com]
Todd
November 29, 2011 04:38AM
This is some of the stuff coming off of EarthClinic below

Eczema is also called Skin Asthma
Leaky Gut and eczema

Fluoride makes eczema exponentially worse.

We haven't tried ACV but we were informed that fluoride makes eczema exponentially worse. So we purchased a shower head fluoride filter . We also started using fluoride free toothpaste. My sons eczema improved by about 80-90%.

Do a Google search on Eczema and Fluoride. Lots of info
November 29, 2011 06:03AM
Gluten and dairy free diet ... and probiotics to repair the gut wall.
lynda
November 29, 2011 11:23AM
Thank you so much for the suggestions. I will pass the info on to my son and family. I do believe he drinks flouridated water. Jackie, I thought an allergic reaction to food could be the culprit. Thanks again Todd. Lynda
November 30, 2011 06:18AM
Lynda - often times there can be a need for essential fatty acids and also vitamin D.... a pediatrician or family practice doctor who is practicing holistic or functional medicine should be able to help if there's one in their area.

Jackie
November 30, 2011 06:20AM
Forgot to add: I would also tell them to use purified water that does not contain fluoride.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login