Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Salt

Posted by William 
William
Salt
October 21, 2011 04:10PM
We are all concerned about how much salt, and some of us have noticed that not all salt is equal, so here's the url for a book on it:
[www.sunfood.com]

"2003, 252 pages, softcover) - This German best seller is now available in English. The goal of the authors is to make the life-giving properties of water and salt understandable to everyone. Salt is one of the most profound re-discoveries of our time. For centuries, the energy/information content, in the form of vital mineral elements locked away within these perfectly formed crystals of mineral rich salt, were utilized by doctors for treating most every disorder known to humans, and with unfailing success. Recently. this ancient knowledge was once again uncovered by biophysicists and brought to light in the acclaimed book, Water & Salt, The Essence of Life, by Dr. Barbara Hendel and biophysicist Peter Ferreira.

Read about the comprehensive, scientific research project where patients who drank water with Original Himalayan Crystal Salt saw significant changes in respiratory, circulatory, organ, connective tissue and nervous system functions. Patients also reported increases in the quality of sleep, energy and concentration levels, brain activity, weight loss, enhanced consciousness and noticeable hair and nail growth."
john McDee
Re: Salt
October 30, 2011 10:11AM
All my doctors i have talked to since my stroke warned me to limit my Salt to 2 grams a day.
Go shopping, look at the Labels on the food.
the Food, Industrial Complex is Overdosing us on Salt.
Erling
Re: Salt
November 07, 2011 06:55AM
Book + good/not good reviews at [www.amazon.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login