Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Cell membrane = microprocessor, Na/K pumps = power supply, voltage = NSR / Afib

Posted by Erling 
==============

Quantum biophysics researcher Jerry Tennant, MD, Healing is Voltage[/i] (2010)

Myth: The human body is controlled primarily by chemistry.
Fact: The human body is controlled primarily by electronics.
==============

Quantum cell biologist Bruce H. Lipton, PhD, The Biology of Belief (2011)

From Chapter 3, The Magical Mebrane:

"In 1985, I was living in a rented house on the spice-drenched Caribbean island of Grenada teaching at yet another "off-shore" medical school. It was 2 A.M., and I was up revisiting years of notes on the biology, chemistry, and physics of the cell membrane, trying to get a grasp of how it worked as an information processing system. That is when I experienced a moment of insight that transformed me into a membrane-centered biologist... At that early morning hour, I was redefining my understanding of the structural organization of the membrane, starting first with the lollipop-like phospholipid molecules and noting that they arranged in the membrane in perfect alignment. By definition, a structure whose molecules are arranged in regular, repeated pattern is defined as a crystal. This kind of crystal has a fluid structure even though its molecules maintain an organized pattern. Familiar examples of liquid crystals include digital watch faces and laptop computer screens. So in defining this character of the membrane I wrote: "The membrane is a liquid crystal."

"So I continued writing my description of the membrane by adding: "The membrane is a semiconductor."

"Lastly, I wanted to include in my description the two most important kinds of IMPs [integral membrane proteins]. These are the 'receptors', and a class of 'effectors' called channels because they provide the all-important means for the cell to let in nutrients and let out waste matter. I was about to write that the membrane contains "receptors and channels" when I realized that a synonym for receptor is the word "gate". So instead I completed my description by writing: "The membrane contains gates and channels."

"I sat back and reviewed my new description of the membrane: "The membrane is a liquid crystal semiconductor with gates and channels." What hit me right away was that I had recently heard or read the very same phrase, though at the moment I didn't know where I had come across it. One thing was for sure; it was not in the context of biological science.

"As I leaned back in my chair, my attention was drawn to my new Macintosh , my first computer. Lying beside the computer was a copy of a bright red book called Understanding Your Microprocessor. I grabbed the book and found in the introduction a definition of a computer chip that read: "A chip is a crystal semiconductor with gates and channels." I was momentarily stunned when I realized that the identical nature of their definitions was not a coincidence. The cell membrane was indeed a structural and functional equivalent (homologue) of a silicon chip.
==============

From [www.ellenscorner.reocities.com]

Ionic mechanisms underlying human atrial action potential properties: insights from a mathematical model

Results: "The model has a stable resting potential near -81mV."
==============

Further quotes from Chapter 3, The Magical Membrane in 'The Biology of Belief' (2011) by quantum cell biologist Bruce H. Lipton, PhD:

"The fact that the cell membrane and a computer chip are homologues means that it is both appropriate and instructive to better fathom the workings of the cell by comparing it to a personal computer. The first big-deal insight that comes from such an exercise is that computers and cells are programmable. Biological behavior and gene activity are dynamically linked to information from the environment, which is downloaded into the cell.

The point: the cell is a "programmable chip" whose behavior and genetic activity are primarily controlled by environmental signals, not genes.

Environmental data is entered into the cell/computer via the membrane's receptors, which represent the cell's "keyboard". Receptors trigger the cell's effector proteins, which act as the cell/computer's "Central Processing Unit" (CPU).

The function of the computer's CPU is to convert incoming data into the binary code language used by the computer's operating system. The [cell's] receptor/effector protein complexes represent a functional complement of a computer's CPU processor. Incoming environmental information is passed from the receptor to the effector protein, which in turn converts the incoming signal into the behavioral language of biology.

... let me reiterate the lessons of The Magical Membrane, which put the control of our lives not in the genetic roll of the dice at conception but in our own hands. We are the drivers of our own biology, just as I am the driver of this word processing program, We have the ability to edit the data we enter into our biocomputers, just as surely as I can choose the words I type. When we understand how IMPs control biology [Integral Membrane Proteins, i.e. receptors/effectors], we become masters of our fate, not victims of our genes."

From Chapter 5, Biology and Belief:

"In the seventeenth century, Renes Descartes dismissed the idea that the mind influences the physical character of the body... the physical body was made out of matter and the mind was made out of an unidentified but clearly immaterial substance... The non-physical mind envisioned by Descartes was popularly defined as the "Ghost in the Machine"... Traditional biomedicine, whose science is based on a matter-only universe, embraced Decartes' separation of mind and body. Medically speaking, it would be far easier to fix a mechanical body without having to deal with its meddling "ghost".

The realty of a quantum universe reconnects what Decartes took apart... our new understanding of the universe's mechanics shows us how the physical body can be affected by the immaterial mind. Thoughts, the mind's energy, directly influence how the physical brain controls the body's physiology. Thought "energy" can activate or inhibit the cell's function-producing proteins [receptor/effector IMPs] via the mechanics of constructive and destructive interference..."

That description refers to a body in which the cell walls/membranes are made of (mostly saturated) animal fat.
In our time, many are animal fat deficient, so our bodies have cleverly made cell walls out of the available fats/lipids, some of which are cooking oils.
Cooking oils are chemically and therefore electrically close to plastic. Plastic is a non-conductor.

This might explain part of the reason why we cannot think ourselves well. We are poisoned.

William
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login