Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mercury

Posted by William 
William
Mercury
October 11, 2011 03:13PM
Idly poking around in curezone.com and found this description of some of the effects of mercury poisoning.

"Cardiovascular, Irregular Heart Beat, Changes in Blood Pressure, Feeble or Irregular Pulse, Pain or Pressure in Chest"

If you can find a competent physician to test for mercury, then there are two ways I've heard of to be rid of it, one is Andy Cutler's protocol:
[onibasu.com]
which is complicated and expensive, maybe risky but effective.
The other is iodine protocol.

William
William
Re: Mercury
October 11, 2011 03:30PM
Correction: there is another way of detoxing mercury, it's called NDF and is the safest way, if it works.
[www.purehealthsystems.com]

William
Re: Mercury
October 12, 2011 12:32AM
The techinique for chelation of mercury has been improved over the the years although it is still expensive and time-consuming.

Garry Gordon, MD has a very large amount of details about chelation of mercury.

Elmer Cranton, MD also has done extensive work with Hg chelation.

I learned first hand about mercury and other heavy-metal chelation when my friend's brother had atrial fibrillation and then went through a very intensive chelation over a period of several years. He then wrote a book about his experience and I helped him organize it for publishing. He worked with Dale Guyer, MD, (Indiana) who has also written extensively on the chelation process for Hg and other toxic metals.

Mercury is not easily removed from tissues and it has to be done safely.

Jackie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login