Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

mmr vacccine fraud

Posted by Elizabeth H. 
Elizabeth H.
mmr vacccine fraud
January 06, 2011 12:27PM
How can one believe in any so-called truths---coffee was bad at one time, eggs were bad, grain is bad, chelation is supposed to be good but it has pulled needed minerals out, people have gotten very sick, and the proceedure is very expensive to boot.

There are vaccines that have saved lots of lives---smallpox, polio, diptheria. DDT was outlawed, now thousands of people are dying of maleria.

My brother lived on raw vegetables and fruits, nuts, ate a little chicken, canned salmon, some tuna, eggs. He had eggs for breakfast, raw food for lunch, ate very liitle in the evening, never smoked, drank or ate any cookies, cake etc. You would think he would be healthy, he is 80 years old and in terrible shape, he looks very emaciated, humped way over--cannot stand up straight, he has venous stasis in both legs-he has a hard time walking, they are reddish look bad. He may have congestive heart failure (I took him yesterday to a cardiologist-took blood tests). He would have done better to have eaten a more balanced diet, I am not sure that our bodies can really digest raw fiber. The earth gives us a bounty, I am partaking of all of it.

You have to be alert and not believe what this expert says or that expert says. We blame our ill health on poison sprays, depleted soils etc., yet throughout history ills have plagued the masses. Building sewer systems, cleaning up the water supplies has done the most to curb many diseases.

[articles.latimes.com]
lisa s
Re: mmr vacccine fraud
January 06, 2011 01:06PM
Liz,

You hit the nail on the head when you say (although you didn't use the actual word) to trust your intuition. Science/Medicine's "truth" seems to be a constantly shifting target. Sometimes for the good, but not always.

On this particular subject, the jury seems to me to still be out. It still seems to be highly controversial, despite this. We'll see.

lisa

January 07, 2011 07:07AM
Liz - I'm very sorry to read that your brother's health continues to decline.
It's difficult to know if the food he ate actually contributed without knowing the ratios of the various foods and nutrients contained therein, the pesticide load he received if not organic or the mercury content that accumulated over time from the tuna consumption.

It's fully acknowledged that today we live in a toxic world and the biggest threat to health, long term, is the toxic accumulations from various environmental exposures that shut all systems down one way or the other, eventually.

No amount of second guessing or hindsight makes a sad situation any better. My heart goes out to both of you. We do the best we can with what we have available. I agree with you that the earth 'can' give us a bounty but remember, these days, that bounty can be laden with toxins that do us harm..... and you can be sure that there are many coming in on imported foods that are so prevalent these days grown in countries that allow all of the harmful toxins that have been banned here... but still sold off shore. For those of us like you are are fortunate enough to be able to grow our own produce in summer, we get a bit of a break from the onslaught.

It's most distressing to see the results of these environmental toxic issues playing out as manifestations in our children. So many people are just totally unaware. Very sad.

Jackie
Elizabeth H.
January 07, 2011 08:04AM
Jackie:

My brother has land and raised his vegetables and fruits, which is what he ate. I think he had a terrible diet, eating all raw foods, allthough he didn't eat raw meat like a poster on this board says he eats.

We have always lived in a toxic world, whether we are bombarded by rays or whatever. I am not happy about food that is imported from third world countries, so I raise what I can and buy locally.

I think my brother is very low in B12, calcium, testosterome which we are checking,

People have to be careful about which diet they go on, they have to know that the diet could be low in certain supplements which could be bad for their health. My brother is obviously very low in calcium, I would say B12 as well. You can only do so much for people the rest is up to them.

Thank you Jackie for your good wishes, but I am not posting about my brother for any symphathy, only to let people know that some of these diets that float around may not be good in the long run. My mother ate everything, no supplements and was healthy until the last 2 years of her life, she died at 92.

Liz
January 08, 2011 03:50AM
Thanks, Liz - I know the reason of your post and I agree. One diet does not fit all. You're undoubtedly on the right path in suspecting B vitamins because a dysfunction in methylation can lead to many serious consequences later in life. While we can't expect to live forever, we would like to live as healthy as possible as long as we can. Jackie
MarkS
Re: mmr vaccine fraud
January 08, 2011 08:20AM
Liz,

What sort of raw vegetables was your brother eating? I think some, such as raw carrot, can be digested whereas others can't as they contain too much starch which is indigestible to humans.

Why didn't he cook his veg, was it some strange fad or did he think he was doing himself some good?

If your brother is humped way over, maybe he has osteoporosis? In which case he could have Vit K or Vit D deficiency. That would also lead to arterial calcification. The sores on his legs indicates poor blood circulation. It would be very interesting to see what the tests indicate.

Mark
Elizabeth H.
January 08, 2011 10:59AM
Mark:

He ate carrots, beets, peas, corn, cabbage, tomatoes, he ate lots of apples, all the berries like raspberries, strawberries, blueberries. I have no idea why he ate everything raw, I guess he thought it was good for him.

I am sure he has osteoporosis, no doubt in my mind that he has a vit. D. deficiency.

He had hurt his knee a few years ago and wouldn't go to the doctor, the knee got worse and caused him to be unsteady on that leg, he fell last May and scratched his legs up pretty bad, within a couple of days his legs swelled and turned red/purple, he was in the hospital for about 3 weeks they pumped him full of antibiotics, they said at first that he had cellulitis, now they are saying he has venous stasis. My brother said that he was fine before the fall, his legs were clear, it is strange.

Liz
MarkS
January 14, 2011 07:28PM
Liz,

If your brother has venous stasis then his legs would not have been OK before. It gradually builds up, so he would have had warning signs, which from the sound of it he ignored.

It's a bit of a fallacy that humans used to eat a lot of food raw, we have been cooking food for a 100K years at least. The extra calories released which we could digest is what allowed us to grow bigger brains.

Let us know how he gets on.

Mark
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login