Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Healthy Aging Tip #4 - Glutathione - The Master Defender against disease, doxins and aging

Posted by Jackie 
Healthy Aging Tip #4 - Glutathione - The Master Defender against disease, doxins and aging
January 07, 2016 11:57AM
Starting out the New Year with an important Healthy Aging Tip on “The Master Antioxidant, Glutathione” now posted in the General Health Forum section. [www.afibbers.org]

Glutathione levels begin to decline around age 45 so be sure you become acquainted with this important nutrient that’s not often mentioned outside of functional medicine circles.

Of interest to Afibbers – glutathione helps prevent oxidative stress damage and the resultant inflammation which leads to structural remodeling and formation of cardiac fibrosis known to interfere with cardiac electrical conduction pathways… just one of many areas important to healthy cells.

Here’s to a Healthy 2016 and peaceful hearts!

Jackie

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2016 12:03PM by Jackie.
Thank You Jackie.

This is great information and I have added this supplement to my daily regimen.

John
Hello Jackie....just saw a review by someone using Glutathione that said if you suffer from Hypothyroidism not to use it. Would you agree with this statement?
Spekkles
Spekkles - I have not seen that indication. I trend toward hypothyroidism, so I'd have perked up at that connection or the contraindication since I supplement with Liposomal GSH and drink the specific Whey protein.

I do know that glutathione is required to convert T4 to T3...so that would support the importance of adequate GSH levels.

Jackie
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login