![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
QuoteGeorgeN Has anyone been trying Nattokinase to counter lone afib? Member Dean in Australia has been using Natto food (not nattokinase) to keep afib at bay since the mid 2000's. Natto food is the actual fermented soybeans. Here is search on his posts. Dean's afib cause seems to be related to acid reflux & digestion and he was on PPI's. The natto seemed to resolby Yuxi - AFIBBERS FORUM
Hi George, I took a 30mg Diltiazem and converted in 3 hours. I am very symptomatic with high HR. I have leftover Flec from last year. Sounds like you would go if you were meby Yuxi - AFIBBERS FORUM
I am thinking about booking a 15-day Antarctica Cruise in December. Anyone here has done it? I had my index ablation last July, had one episode of Afib earlier this month I am cautiously optimistic, or should I be concerned about traveling so far on a cruise?by Yuxi - AFIBBERS FORUM
So sorry this happened. I can feel you frustration as am in the similar situation. Trying to stay positive and optimize what you can - diet, exercise, sleep, stress relief...by Yuxi - AFIBBERS FORUM
Jim, what’s the difference between tachycardia and aflutter? How do you tell one from another? Quotemjamesone A couple of other thoughts. The possibility exists that your tachycardia was aflutter with the rate repressed by your beta blocker. If that is the case, according to my ep, you should never take Flecainide while in aflutter.by Yuxi - AFIBBERS FORUM
George, are you using fresh ginger or ginger supplement? QuoteGeorgeN This is a search on the site on all posts with ginger in them. Note, some people had negative experiences with ginger. My thought is that the ginger would raise sympathetic tone and since your issues are in the evening, presumably when sympathetic tone is lower, perhaps ginger, taken before your episodes typically stby Yuxi - AFIBBERS FORUM
I would start looking for a different EP. Find the best one near you.by Yuxi - AFIBBERS FORUM
Sinus problem is often a manifestation of infection or allergies. I am not surprised when body is under attack of those, it affects the heart. Little over a year ago my sinus congestion and headache were really bad, so was my Afib. That's when I went to see an EP first time and eventually had an ablation last July. After reading Dr John Day's The Afib Cure, I modified my diet to minimizby Yuxi - AFIBBERS FORUM
Colindo, what’s the brand are you taking and dosages?by Yuxi - GENERAL HEALTH FORUM
I had a PFA almost 6 months ago, no Afib so far, resting HR 65-70. This morning my heart rate is jumping between 75-112, much faster than normal but no Afib. I took some magnesium and hopefully it will quiet down. Just wondering if it continues can I take Diltiazem as PIP? EP prescribe it for me after ablation, have not been needed to take it. Thanks!by Yuxi - AFIBBERS FORUM
George, I’m going to try your pulse taking method, this is very helpful thanks.by Yuxi - AFIBBERS FORUM
Sam, I have histamine intolerance , I take quercetin and vitamin c together as soon as I feel the symptoms. It has no effect to afib.by Yuxi - AFIBBERS FORUM
Have you considered ablation? Pulsed filed ablation might be a good solution for you instead of taking medication long term.by Yuxi - AFIBBERS FORUM
thanks for your advice! I will know to prepare better next time I travel. I ended up getting some Dulcolax at a pharmacy in Seville and it worked for me and did no harm to my heart. I've always had bowl movement delay when traveling, but this time is different. Not only there was a delay but also extremely hard despite of eating plenty of vegetables and fruits and yogurt. The only differeby Yuxi - AFIBBERS FORUM
Thank you for your replies!by Yuxi - AFIBBERS FORUM
Please recommend heart//afib safe meds for constipation, traveling in Europe now. Thanks.by Yuxi - AFIBBERS FORUM
Hi Carey, do scar tissues ever regrow and reconnect after a while and become conductive? Trying to understand why multiple ablations often needed. I understand sometimes the initial ablation may not generate a perfect circle around the PV area. QuoteCarey I would expect so. The reason for the blanking period is that's the period during which the ablated tissue is turning to scar tissue, wby Yuxi - AFIBBERS FORUM
Are you taking any supplements?by Yuxi - AFIBBERS FORUM
Thanks for sharing this. Hope you are better soon. When I asked could take Paxlovid if I get Covid, both my EP (EP who did my ablation and local EP) said yet without hesitation. Did you get Covid vaccines? Have you had arrhythmia after getting it?by Yuxi - AFIBBERS FORUM
It may take a while for you to feel better. I had low BP of 70/40 after ablation while on Metoprolol and Flecainide. Had to stop both meds early (2 weeks post ablation) because the dizziness and fatigue I experienced was interfering with my basic routine. It took me 3 months to feel relatively normal and BP returned to 90/55. BP before Afib was in the 90s/60s.by Yuxi - AFIBBERS FORUM
Thanks, I started following him a few weeks ago, have been getting some helpful information from his videos. Quotesldabrowski Look up Dr. Doug Lucas - orthopedic Doc who specializes in bone health. He has many podcasts on you tube. ohhmd.com is his web site.by Yuxi - AFIBBERS FORUM
Hi Lance, thanks for the recommendation, I will definitely look into it. When I was on Metoprolol, Flecainide and Eliquis before and shortly after ablation, my GI system was ruined by these medications. I am off meds for 2-3 months now, my stomach is still not 100% normal. As for the K2, I am on the 2nd bottle of Sports Research Vitamin K2 as MK-7 100mcg, and finally realized that it causes mby Yuxi - AFIBBERS FORUM
I read AlgaeCal may help, anyone has experience with it?by Yuxi - AFIBBERS FORUM
QuoteJoyWin These drugs can cause arrhythmia. They keep telling me about the risks and benefits, but I see it as being between a rock and a hard place. Joy, thanks for sharing your experience with Prolia. I am sorry it did not work well. I looked up online, all Osteoporosis drugs can cause Atrial Fibrillation, there is no heart safe drugs for itby Yuxi - AFIBBERS FORUM
QuoteGeorgeN The Osteostrong developer has a Kindle book on Amazon. The gist is the device (as I understand it) safely applies a load greater than 4.2x your weight (or 7x your weight for a faster response). Thanks for the information, George, I will look into it. From a quick glance at some of book review, this training is very hard on the joints and may not be suitable for everyone.by Yuxi - AFIBBERS FORUM