Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

MesoSilver: Lyme Disease Treatment Protocol and Case Studies

Posted by Erling 
From [www.colloidforum.com]

Lyme Disease Protocol and Case Studies
by 'eagle' » Mon May 28, 2007 2:19 pm

Lyme Disease Treatment Protocol

The dosage is two ounces of Mesosilver taken 4 times a day on an empty stomach (before breakfast, lunch, dinner and bedtime). Take at least 15 minutes before a meal or 2 hours after a meal. Expect to take this dosage for 3 months.

Lyme Disease Case Studies

Here are Case Studies submitted by various medical professionals using MesoSilver in the treatment of Lyme Disease, and other maladies, in their patients. The Case Studies here represent a small sampling of the stories that fill our e-mail inbox on a daily basis, but hopefully they will provide some reassurance that even members of the medical community are shocked by the documented effectiveness of MesoSilver.

Case Study #1:

Diagnosis: 50 year old female with severe psychological symptoms of disorientation, confusion, obsessive compulsive disorder, bipolar depression, paranoia, and word confusion. Had been on 6 months of multiple antibiotics without benefit. Had been treated with Depakote, Zyprexia, Zelnorm, and Cogentin with little benefits in mental status. She began MesoSilver in mid January, 2007, at 2 oz four times daily. She returned after two months, mania better, mental abilities all improved, obsessive compulsive disorder better, paranoia resolved, mild depression and only psychiatric medications were the Zyprexia. Initial borrelia test was with QRIB and titer was 1:64, Western Blots were negative. Follow-up Flow Cytometry noted that she was now 0.02% or negative for borrelia within the blood stream.
Conclusion: 6 months of antibiotics had no impact on psychiatric symptoms, whereas 2 months of MesoSilver 2 oz 4 times daily has shown marked improvement, and her tests are now negative for borrelia within the blood stream.

Case Study #2:

Diagnosis: 73 year old male suffered a tick bite in August, 2006. Complained of immediate exhaustion, insomnia, depression, joint and muscle pains, and ringing in ears. Began MesoSilver 2 ounces four times daily on October 13, 2006. After one week, patient indicated that his joint pain was 80% better, and he had increased activity levels. After two weeks, he slept for 8 hours straight for the first time in years, his fatigue was better, his memory/attention deficit was better, but the ringing in his ears was unchanged.
Conclusion: Initial QRIB was 1:64. The follow-up Flow Cytometry was < 0.01%, undetectable after 2 months of MesoSilver at 8 ounces per day, and then 1-2 ounces per day during January, February and March, 2007, with no new symptoms, and with the abatement of the initial symptoms.

Case Study #3:

Diagnosis: 54 year old female diagnosed with Lyme Disease in December, 2005, with QRIB test of 1:128 (highest level). Long history of chronic fatigue, as well as migratory muscle and joint pain. Multiple rounds of antibiotics since 2005 with little response. Persistent fatigue led to introversion, and antibiotics made fatigue worse. QRIB testing every six months went unchanged at 1:128. October 15, 2006, began MesoSilver at 2 ounces four times daily. Patient suffered immediate Herxheimer. Continued MesoSilver for three months, symptoms improved with less muscle and joint pains, fatigue, mental difficulty, and less disorientation. Stopped MesoSilver January 15, 2007. Aching and fatigue returned. Most recent Flow Cytometry test is 0.00%, negative for the presence of borrelia within the blood stream.

Case Study #4:

Diagnosis: 55 year old female diagnosed with painful fatigue in 1970, which has continued and increased over past 37 years. Symptoms involving musculoskeletal, neurologic, mental, psychological, central nervous system, digestive, respiratory, reproductive, and general well being. Diagnosed with Paroxysmal Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome - Dysautonomia. QRIB test at 1:128 (highest level). Began MesoSilver 2 oz 4 times daily November 2006. Mental function improved, joint and muscle pains intermittent, and Flow Cytometry test is 0.01%, undetectable borrelia within the blood stream.

Case Study #5:

Diagnosis: 43 year old male diagnosed with Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis March 2005, wheelchair bound past 15 months. Only able to walk with assistance 4-5 steps, poor speech, respiratory distress with oxygen saturation 90%, recurrent pulmonary infections, feeding tube, depressed. Diagnosed with highest Flow Cytometry November 2006. Began MesoSilver 2 oz 4 times daily for next two months. Decreased muscle spasm, increased muscle tone, exygen saturation now 95%, no drooling, no respiratory infections, increased balance. January 15, 2007, walked 18 steps with minimal assistance, improved speech/occupational/physical therapy evaluations. January 15th switched MesoSilver to Rocephin 1 gram IM 5 days/week for next 2 months. Improvement in symptoms has slowed, speech therapy plateaued, still improving with walking 30 feet. Flow Cytometry test < 0.01%, undetectable borrelia within the blood stream. Marked improvement first two months on MesoSilver, still evaluating best treatment modality.

Case Study #6:

Diagnosis: 56 year old female, ruptured silicone implants in 2006 with increase in symptoms of fatigue, chills, hot/cold spells, imbalance, difficulty maintaining attention. Tested convalescent Epstein Barr. History included over 100 symptoms consistent with Lyme Disease. Began MesoSilver 4/10/07 at 1 TBS 4 times daily. Herxheimer reaction, then moved to 2-3-4 TBS 4 times daily. Dimished imbalance, increased energy, tingling in toes and fingers remains. Pain was 10/10, now 6/10. Mental clarity has returned and patient wants to return to work. Flow Cytometry 0.02% negative, but still clinically positive for Lyme Disease.

Erling, i got a question. When we report that such-and-such a regimen resulted in no more afib, these reports are called anecdotes and are discounted. Are the reports you list above also anecdotes and to be similarly discounted, or what?
PeggyM
Peggy,

Anecdotes are cases where some protocol devised by the patient works.

Anything devised by the doctor that works soon becomes an established part of his medical repertoire.

Josiah
Josiah, i think you and me are examples of old curmudgeons, overcynical persons for sure.

PeggyM, agreeing with the above definition totally.
Hi, Peggy and Josiah,

Anecdotes/facts? The old: 'if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck...'? I began this inquiry into silver colloids because of several recent posts from truly unfortunate Afibbers who are additionally dealing with Lyme disease, a horrible disease as I have learned. Then, with all the buzz about silver that had been floating around and in my brain most of my life, a question demanding an answer would not let go: were there facts supporting silver's anecdotal reputation as being powerfully antimicrobial? That question set up the most incredible journey of inquiry I've ever been on! Five intense weeks in what we came to call a Swamp of confusing, contradictory information and dis-information, advertising and media lies, slowly revealed facts, becoming rock solid science, and it is amazing, astounding science, exceedingly important to make available, especially to the Lyme sufferers on this forum: recently Jake (11-22), but also Drew, Ken H, Josko, and probably others:
[www.afibbers.org] and <[www.afibbers.org];

The science and supporting facts are assembled in the topic below. Because of that science I feel confident that these 'case studies', submitted by physicians, are reliable and important anecdotal evidence of the efficacy of 'true' colloidal silver in treating infectious disease.

I sincerely hope you'll ask questions so that the science and factual details can be made clear!

Erling
Don't buy the over priced cure all stuff out there. Make your own.
Get a unit to make it by the gallon.
This website cuts through a lot of the B--- S--- about C S.
[health2us.com]
The owner passed away awhile back and his company is in transition.
Still all info is still there you can go through.
People that turn blue from drinking it were using tap water to make it.
You need distilled water with ppm of 1 or less to make it properly.

Todd -

The product you are presenting is 'ionic' colloidal silver, consisting of silver ions (Ag+) which combine rapidly with chloride ions (Cl-) from hydrochloric stomach acid (HCl) forming ineffective silver chloride (AgCl). Cheap and easy to make, but essentially without antimicrobial effect.
-- The Truth About Ionic Silver [silver-colloids.com]
-- Bacteriology Studies of Ionic Silver Are Bogus [silver-colloids.com]
-- Antimicrobial effectiveness, ionic silver vs. true colloidal silver [silver-colloids.com]

This topic is about the entirely different 'true' colloidal silver, consisting of nano-size solid silver particles (Ag). This is the product proven lethal against pathogens. It is impossible to make this without highly sophisticated and expensive equipment in a laboratory setting.
-- The Truth About True Colloidal Silver [www.silver-colloids.com].
-- Interaction of Silver Nanoparticles with HIV-1 -- Journal of Nanobiotechnology [www.jnanobiotechnology.com]

I guess CS is like religion.
All the CS sites sound like the gospel.
So who do we believe ?
The ionic' colloidal silver GOD
or The true colloidal silver GOD
Who's studies are true?
Re: MesoSilver: Lyme Disease Treatment Protocol and Case Studies
November 28, 2010 11:53PM
Todd - You can believe the science in Erling's posts and many links.

Read carefully Erling's initial post and connect with the links he's provided and read it with an eye for discovering the difference in the action of the 'ionic' type and the nano-particle. Since the ionic type combines readily with chloride in stomach acid and blood, it is rendered an ineffective form of silver chloride to use systemically (oral) with only a minor amount of effective or active silver particles. Applied topically, it still can be useful.

Jackie
Todd -

You're caught in your own religioun, pounding your belief without any knowledge. Before polluting this topic further, please do as Jackie suggests and study the science, its all laid out for you to understand.

"... buy you books, send you to school, all you do is chew on the covers..."

O K
Informative and valuable posts to ColloidForum.com:

[www.colloidforum.com]

Erling,

Many thanks for all your time and efforts with providing valued information on MesoSilver & LD..I appreciate the direction to help me fight this beast, but most of all, I thank you for giving back my hope that someday I will be well.....

Sincerely,

Jake
Wow, that is a really demeaning post. Just because someone doesn't agree with you doesn't mean they're ignorant or can't form opinions. And I came here looking for atrial fibrillation information, what's all this silver discussion have to do with that?
Re: MesoSilver: Lyme Disease Treatment Protocol and Case Studies
November 30, 2010 01:26AM
Willie - Whenever an afibber is suffering from another ailment...in this case, Lyme Disease .... and the inflammation going on systemically, it can aggravate or promote afib. So it is relevant to this forum and this thread.

The discussion was about not opening one's mind about the facts presented in the various CS links stating that the nano-particle form of colloidal silver is preferred when used systemically because the ionic form (which is the one most prevalently 'advertised' on most websites) becomes ineffective when used systemically.

A great many people are stubbon in their thinking because they refuse to open their minds and learn about all of the facets for a particular topic - or they become fixated on one particular viewpoint which may not be totally accurate or even useful. By examining the science, we learn what works efficiently and what may be a waste of time and money.

If you'd like to learn about afib overall, suggest you order Hans first book... Atrial Fibrillation - Toward a Cure - Vol 1

and check out these links..
[www.afibbers.org]
[www.afibbers.org]

Go to the Conference Room link (at the top of the page) and also to the Afib Resources box (blue) to the right at the top. You can spend many months reading and learning.

Welcome to our forum - Feel free to ask questions as you read.

Jackie
Willie- I have A-Fib & Lyme disease. I happen to feel my A-Fib comes from the Lyme disease. I was put on Doxycycline for the Lyme that depleated my magnesium. That made me go into A-Fib. I ask for advise & that is how we got on the silver topic. Sometimes comming in the middle of the post seems confusing. These folks are the best around & only mean to help each other. Sometimes thats lost in expression or wording. If you study & learn what is taught here, and put the opinions aside, you will benefit greatly.

Welcome,

Jake
Todd – I apologize. I fully understand your confusion about product types, how to know what and who to believe. It’s the same confusion we wrestled with for 5 weeks. This is likely generated by equally confused ad people needing to appear knowledgeable about their product.

Erling

No problem
I've been going through it
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login