Welcome to the Afibber’s Forum
Serving Afibbers worldwide since 1999
Moderated by Shannon and Carey

Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

ECG not sure what to make of it? anyone have an idea?

Posted by kliving 
ECG not sure what to make of it? anyone have an idea?
February 26, 2024 12:15PM
I'm not found of posting these things, but I would like to know what others think. Thank you for your patience.
Attachments:
open | download - ecg.png (219.6 KB)
Re: ECG not sure what to make of it? anyone have an idea?
February 26, 2024 01:35PM
A least one PAC, and the other stuff between the QRS complex is reminiscent of flutter. There's variability of timing between R waves, but the P and T waves are visible and reliable, so I don't think I would call it AF.
February 26, 2024 01:59PM
Looks to me like NSR at 78 BPM with frequent PAC's and the PAC's are followed by a longer, compensatory beat.
February 26, 2024 02:02PM
Thank you, sure doesn't feel good. Been going on for a couple of hours now. I guess I'll wait it out a bit.
February 26, 2024 04:02PM
Looks like NSR with numerous PACs that threw off the AI and therefore "inconclusive".

Jim
February 26, 2024 05:02PM
It went on for about 3 hours, with between 12 and 14 PACs a minute. Finally laid down for about 45 minutes and it cleared up for now. Hopefully it stays away for a while.
February 26, 2024 07:07PM
Could be my rhythm exactly. Looks like PACs with compensatory pause and a bit of Atrial Bigeminy. It doesn't feel great.
February 26, 2024 09:51PM
MeganMN
Could be my rhythm exactly. Looks like PACs with compensatory pause and a bit of Atrial Bigeminy. It doesn't feel great.

The best thing I can right now about mine is even though the ablation was a failure, at least my heart rate is no longer 110 to 120 during this.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login