Afibbers Home Afibbers Forum General Health Forum
Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

PVCs related to COVID?

Posted by cirenepurzalot 
PVCs related to COVID?
December 20, 2023 07:24PM
I had a Natale ablation a few years back and so far I've been pretty much afib-free. Except when I get overly stressed I sometimes get some PVCs.

Well, I caught COVID the other day for the first time. I'm supplementing with Vit D3+K2, C, zinc, quercetin, NAC mostly. Also, I started doing a nebulizer with a few drops of eucalyptus.

I noticed this afternoon and this evening I'm getting alot of PVCs. Is this possibly related to COVID or perhaps my health regiment above?

Seems like my reseting pulse is in the mid to high 90s. I don't currently have a fever anymore.

Also, if there is anything else you suggest for this nasty bug let me know. smileys with beer Thanks!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/20/2023 07:39PM by cirenepurzalot.
Re: PVCs related to COVID?
December 20, 2023 08:49PM
cirenepurzalot
Also, I started doing a nebulizer with a few drops of eucalyptus.

Why? Inhaling aerosolized oils is usually a bad thing.
December 21, 2023 09:18AM
I didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know.
December 21, 2023 12:00PM
I was ablated by Dr Natale on 8-6-21. Im 70 now. On Dec 29 2021,my wfie came down with covid. Omicron ill assume. Then me 2 days later. On Feb 16, 2022 i was scheduled for the Watchman back in Austin. My RHR was 75-80. High for me Natale said: its your autanomic nervous system. Itll calm down. I had no pac pvc s. He was right. It did after 2-3,months. Now no meds RHR 58 ish. Take more magnesium but i do believe Covid ramps up: ANS CNS and generates some subconscious fear. All equals bodily malfunction at least a while.
December 21, 2023 02:38PM
Thanks! I appreciate the info and you sharing your experience. Wishing you the best health!
December 29, 2023 08:54PM
I had PVC's and "supraventricular ectopy" (both sinus rhythm) as well as very brief afib during Covid recently. At first I thought it was Paxlovid but I had the heart stuff again. Oddly, only when I was up. If I stayed in bed, no problems. I ended up in the hospital where they gave me a portable monitor and it was the same thing- all sinus rhythm. I moved around as little as possible. All is well now, a few weeks later.
December 30, 2023 11:24AM
So the PVCs were on and off for just a few hours. It was the same day that I was inhaling the essential oils through the nebulizer. So, I'm thinking that was a no-no. Everything is better since then. Sinus rhythm. Almost over COVID. Thanks y'all!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login