Afib Resources Afib Database Vitamin Shop

Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

NSVT

Posted by Fidrych 
NSVT
December 01, 2023 12:42PM
Hello,

I have had afib since February 14, 2018. Had an ablation in June, 2021. Had my first afib episode since the ablation 2 weeks ago while on vacation in Florida. Came home a week later and was cardioverted via iv. Have had tests since as per usual after a hospital visit...echo, stress and holter. Had appointment with EP yesterday. Talked and decided to see what happens before we do another ablation. I asked for my test results at the end of the appointment. We didn't talk about them really during the appointment so I figured all were ok. Only a year since my previous tests...anyway, my 72 hour holter shows 276 PACs including 6 pairs and 2 3 beat runs. 16 PVCs including one 7 beat complex run....NSVT. My question is regarding the NSVT. Is this something I should worry about? I am 60, male and all of my echos come back with pretty much normal comments and ejection fraction about 70. Thanks!!
Re: NSVT
December 01, 2023 01:48PM
Nothing to worry about. Put a monitor on just about anyone for a few days and you'll probably capture a brief run of NSVT or two.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login